Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do some people adapt to social situations so fast?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
It seems like no matter where I am (if I have a job or if I'm in class) everyone around me seems to have a better skill set of adaptability and versatility.

Even if am new along with other new people, they all become friends quickly and act like they've known each other for years.

Plus, they're all so open; they laugh out loud and talk out loud. It seems like they were just born better than me in every way.

It seems like no matter where I am (if I have a job or if I'm in class) everyone around me seems to have a better skill set of adaptability and versatility.

Even if am new along with other new people, they all become friends quickly and act like they've known each other for years.

Plus, they're all so open; they laugh out loud and talk out loud. It seems like they were just born better than me in every way.
They probably had normal childhoods and developed social skills, unlike us...

Bocchi

Same bro, it's like it is so easy for the normies, like it is just natural to them, I am socially retarded and when I used to watch them it made me fill with rage.

Because they have experience, I have spoken like 3 times in my entire life how the fuck am I supposed to learn

Same bro, it's like it is so easy for the normies, like it is just natural to them, I am socially retarded and when I used to watch them it made me fill with rage.
It angers me to see them

Sometimes i can adapt socially because of 1 thing
P A T I E N C E
Don't judge everything you see/hear and if you do, don't say a word about it
Treat others like old friends
"Smile":soy::soy:
Listen to people and add to the conversation things about the topic
Always seem intrested in the topic, sometimes you use the "i didn't know about that, tell me more" card, normies like that
(Is this LARP and Bluepilled?, kind of. But normies are also fake as fuck so its META, stick to the META and you'll be fine)

Note: I can't start conversations so i apply this principles whenever someone talks to me.

because there better looking

they probably just pretended, not actually adapted