Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do so many people weigh more than me in the US?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can’t take all this weightmogging, I routinely see men my age that weigh 50 lbs+ more than me, I want to know how do they do it because I always max my appetite at 3.5kcals-4.5kcals a day. I legitimately feel like I’m average, even below average weight here at close to 230 lbs, it’s crazy.

Being skinny is an incel trait

Because this is a stupid, lazy, decadent garbage country.

I legitimately feel like I’m average, even below average weight here at close to 230 lbs
that's just too much.
i am 69kg and i feel that i am a bit fat sometimes, probably for being skinny fat

Curries are so fucking fat in the US, due to starvation metabolism, I can’t cope, I knew 3 of them that were seriously over 250 lbs, one was over 300 lbs, you would be sent to a freak show 200 years ago at that weight. @Grim_Reaper

that's just too much.
i am 69kg and i feel that i am a bit fat sometimes, probably for being skinny fat
The average American woman weighs 8 kg more than that.

It's the height or the weight that you'll get mogged for. Extremely hard to be both 6 foot or above and 250+ lbs. If you have the weight part down, you're probably worried about height. If you have height, you're worried about putting on gains and weight. You can't win.

:feelskek: I barely get 1500, if that. Our food selection is, of course, different.
I would starve if I ate that little, my metabolism exceeds 3000 calories a day now.

I would starve if I ate that little, my metabolism exceeds 3000 calories a day now.
Starving is GOOD. Controlled hunger is GOOD. Chase that high. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Embrace the drip.

KAI-ROVER-Concept-Teasers-documents-8.jpg

240 lbs weighs more than me.

it's over

Curries are so fucking fat in the US, due to starvation metabolism, I can’t cope, I knew 3 of them that were seriously over 250 lbs, one was over 300 lbs, you would be sent to a freak show 200 years ago at that weight. @Grim_Reaper
Indian people in the UK, as far as I have seen, are all quite slim. Quite rare to seen one that is overweight, and they usually are just a little meaty.

Most curries are either skinny or morbidly obese. There are rarely any in the middle.

I can’t take all this weightmogging, I routinely see men my age that weigh 50 lbs+ more than me, I want to know how do they do it because I always max my appetite at 3.5kcals-4.5kcals a day. I legitimately feel like I’m average, even below average weight here at close to 230 lbs, it’s crazy.
You fat as shit gringo