Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do russians typically regard ricemen, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Thats what the orthodox church im planning on visiting tomorrow afternoon says online, an English speaking parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad, mang.

I generally respect russians and russia and don’t want to be in for a unpleasant surprise or some shit, mang:feelshaha:

Last edited:
if you're going into the big russian cities the locals are pretty used to seeing central asians from the former soviet republics, they'll just assume you're yet another mudslime living there :feelsjuice:

if you're going into the big russian cities the locals are pretty used to seeing central asians from the former soviet republics, they'll just assume you're yet another mudslime living there :feelsjuice:
Hopefully they’ll delight in me wanting to become orthodox n shiet, doubly so if they think they’re gaining a convert from pisslam, mang :feelshaha:

Go ask those Native Siberians

I am half Russian and originally from Russia and I think the Japanese are the masterrace that should inherit the planet.
I dont know about other rice though, I dont know enough about them to have a well founded opinion,
but generally speaking if they are against the west, I consider them potential allies and good people.

I am half Russian and originally from Russia and I think the Japanese are the masterrace that should inherit the planet.
I dont know about other rice though, I dont know enough about them to have a well founded opinion,
but generally speaking if they are against the west, I consider them potential allies and good people.
No sane person in this day and age can support (((western))) degeneracy, so u have another rice ally right here, mang

No sane person in this day and age can support (((western))) degeneracy, so u have another rice ally right here, mang
I dont know man, dont you wear earings and piercingns n stuff?
Thats very gay and triggers my JEWelry phobia so I cant see you as an ally.
Drop that shit and I will consider it.

I dont know man, dont you wear earings and piercingns n stuff?
Thats very gay and triggers my JEWelry phobia so I cant see you as an ally.
Drop that shit and I will consider it.
Im piercing-free, Chico. You’re thinking about my tattoos n shiet, mang

True believers won't care about your narionality as long as you want to join the Church.

Пешол нухай едпик гризный

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back