Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do redpillers cope with fake self-esteem?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
do these redpillers larp really hard like trannies where they live shitty lives but pretend like they're doing fine? imagine getting rejected left and right and making no progress while pretending like you're chad :feelshaha:. I have no empathy for these redpillers since they usually make fun of us and pretend like they're not us

Only real self esteem is being a tall Aryan

Self-preservation
Subconsciously they know it's cope or rope

do these redpillers larp really hard like trannies where they live shitty lives but pretend like they're doing fine? imagine getting rejected left and right and making no progress while pretending like you're chad :feelshaha:. I have no empathy for these redpillers since they usually make fun of us and pretend like they're not us
redpillers are fakecels. these 6ft gymrats are just some pussys who never approached a woman. so they say no women likes me and use this as an excuse to continue compensating for their inferior and boring lives with gym because they have no other activities.

all in all, redpillers are chadlooking pussys.

They believe that chads are like that primarily due to their behavior not looks.

gen z redpillers seem to think they're anime protags irl when really they're just genetic garbage

redpillers are fakecels. these 6ft gymrats are just some pussys who never approached a woman. so they say no women likes me and use this as an excuse to continue compensating for their inferior and boring lives with gym because they have no other activities.

all in all, redpillers are chadlooking pussys.
cope most redpillers are incels in denial esp the ethnic ones