Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do postmaxers not get burnt out ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve seen guys on here with thousands of posts on here when they joined 2-3 months ago I seen one user with over 11,000 posts in 2 months there’s people that joined this site 4 years ago that don’t even have that many posts

Those horny bastards have unlimited energy.

They do. Just look at two prime examples from the last few months, InMinecraft and mentalcel1. Both left after like 2 months.

Plus it helps when 80% of the posts they make are one word shits or smileys spam.

WHEN YOUR LIFE IT NOT ON YOUR OWN

They invest on it and likely get tired but they keep doing it. It is burn out, what occurs. Should be let be, is normal, not wrong.

Because sanctificatus sustains me

They do. Just look at two prime examples from the last few months, InMinecraft and mentalcel1. Both left after like 2 months.

Plus it helps when 80% of the posts they make are one word shits or smileys spam.

I make posts by mashing my cock on the keyboard. :foidSoy:

Postmaxxing is fake status, it's like having a billion Zimdollars and calling yourself "a billionaire". It just gives them the illusion of being among the people that have actually earned the count.

I'd say that postmaxxers are like your average Becky toilet who sleeps with as many Chad's as possible to convince herself that she had the same experience with them as what Stacy had and bragging to her friends about all the handsome "high quality" men she slept with not knowing that they just saw her as a P&D.

Once I learned about postmaxxing I simply stopped caring about postcounts on an account. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they just spam one word posts in the sewers and probably just use bots to make posts ngl.

this too