Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do people tolrate this cl0wn w0rld??

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
How do people tolrate this cl0wn w0rld?? Everything is expensive, people treat each other like trash, degenracy and mental ilness is rempent, your country is being invaded if u are in Europe, lookism, disease and much more.

How do people tolrate all of this???

Idk let's deport p00pskins 1st then we'll see

How do people tolrate this cl0wn w0rld?? Everything is expensive, people treat each other like trash, degenracy and mental ilness is rempent, your country is being invaded if u are in Europe, lookism, disease and much more.

The rope

Zoomers and late millenials were born in this world and we can't even imagine how it could work differently, so we are just used to the current state. But I guess if I was born in the 50' and was still alive then I would be very sad from looking at the current world and how it went downhill

They think it will get better.

Because they are clowns too.

You don't tolerate it, you just don't play the game. We were never invited to be participants, therefore... who cares? If it all goes to shit with hellfire / brimstones, then I'm all for it. It is what it is.

Weak generation.

bro I don't fucking know. I've gone insane and I barely experienced anything bad in my life. how do people go 80 years of this shit and not end up a ranting manic on the streets?

Im on the edge, im getting really pissed off. espcially with how my uni treats me, those bestards raised the tution fee and how do I pay for this BS, man I just want to finish studying to have so opportutiniy for stablity, im not talking about getting w0men, just being a man.

If this shit goes wrong, im neet maxxing and giving a full middle finger to this society.

cause im no differrent tbh just avg selfish guy that happen to be more lonely than other

They're bluepilled and delusional and think things will work out eventually.

It has never been good, those retard just lie by saying good old days. It's ok for normies has always been but for us no Time in history would've been good. Used to be a good old days coper.

It wasn't always like this; the current system is not sustainable at all, if this happened 100 years ago we wouldn't be alive right now.
Incels are genetic dead ends, no matter which timeline you are born genetics dead end don't win and for most of the human history only top 20 percent were able to reproduce. For proof just look at animals kingdom.

It wasn't always like this; the current system is not sustainable at all, if this happened 100 years ago we wouldn't be alive right now.
Which system is sustainable??? None, if human greed is alive no matter which system you create it's not gonna sustain human are parasitic in nature to themselves and earth
It's funny how all of you are politically red pilled.

Good q.

Apparently they live for materialism

Zoomers and late millenials were born in this world and we can't even imagine how it could work differently, so we are just used to the current state. But I guess if I was born in the 50' and was still alive then I would be very sad from looking at the current world and how it went downhill
Boomers can see the world has gone downhill, but they can't comprehend why. They also grew up under extremely gynocentric norms where you do everything for women, and they got rewarded.

Some thrive while others perish like weeds in the winter

They also grew up under extremely gynocentric norms where you do everything for women, and they got rewarded.
This. That's probably why we can hear so many bluepilled "advices" from boomers, like "if women don't like you it's always your fault". Even Juden Peterstein is saying stuff like this

Everything is expensive,
Not for Chad (free money for existing)
people treat each other like trash,
Not Chad
degenracy and mental ilness is rempent,
=== fun for Chad crazy sluts and drugs and alcohol
your country is being invaded if u are in Europe,
doesn't matter to Chad, only incels and woke normies
Not for Chad
Not for Chad
Just be Chad,
or a coping bluepilled normie

Inceldom is largely the product of the breakdown of tradition and monogamy.
Lol it's the product of us being ugly retarded shitskin niggers usually broke as well . Even back in 2000 years ago women were whores

Because most people are idiots who never question or challenge the status quo

Because they're the ones who created it.

It was not made for us

smile at it

1699px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

lots of pills, legal and illegal

The same question I'm asking. This isn't healthy for a society

Lol it's the product of us being ugly retarded shitskin niggers usually broke as well . Even back in 2000 years ago women were whores
Sentient life was a mistake

Most people are insane. Take the sanatorium pill

copes

1. Antidepressants
  2. alcohol
  3. drugs
  4. TV
  5. Videogames
  6. Pop culture
  7. A public ideology that is hammered into everyone's head that says if you're not an ultra-successful billionaire gigachad at age 18 then it's all your fault and you should try harder.

The inceldom problem has gotten so out of hand bc of hypergamy. East Asia is fucked, that imo is prophetic of what's to come. The fall of Japan and Korea should serve as a warning to the dangers of female liberation

It feels like the whole world is collapsing rn

A few reasons.
1) Only young men are getting truly fucked in the ass while every other group including the boomers (very large cohort) and all women want the status quo. We also lose some disenfranchised young men to the LGBTQXYZ+++ mafia.

2) Intense propaganda and indoctrination directed at young men from a very early age to program us and shame us against our own interests. Without male guidance from actual sane men who understand women and how had things have gotten men buy into the narrative and bite the bluepill til they get burned hard, sometimes even then the progeamming is too deep.

For #2 the censorship news and social media industrial complex goes a long way here. Also groups like us live in fear of getting doxxed or any real life organization due to the feds/the current regime hating our guts and wanting to wreck what little lives we have.

3) The truth is often cold and harsh and terribly sad. People subconsciously veer towards delusion because the truth often is that something is horrible and rotten and you can’t do anything about it. That’s a hard thing to live with seems to me. People believe all kinds of frankly obviously untrue things — but they do so because ultimately reason is a tool for meeting emotional needs and people just wanna be happy.