Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do people even get in relationships?

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
I think about this everyday.
Everyday.
How do you even get that close to a woman?
Everytime i talk to a woman they always take a stepback in their behavior
they don’t even want to get to know me on a superficial level.
How does that work?
Especially the physical part, how do these men get so far?
Someone please give me a real answer.
With a example timeline of how this could happen.
Please

You have to be Chad

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
I also don't know

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
its something as natural as hugging or shaking hands or any other tribal/communal action really. The reason why it's so unnatural to you is because (You) were never apart of the tribe/community.

I don’t know how to talk to women, my brain always shuts down when I see a member of the opposite sex around my age.

Just be NT and not an incel.

Be a winner of the Genetic Lottery

you know how why even ask?
Sylvester Stallone Smile GIF by Rocky

Here’s an example from another thread I just saw

One day the pink girl came alone to the gym alone and smiled at my colleague, my colleague just casually asked her "Where's your gym buddy". To that she replied "Ohh, him? He's just a friend'.

From there, guy asks for girls number, she gives it, they go on a date, maybe fuck, become bf/gf or fwb or some shit

I don’t know how to talk to women, my brain always shuts down when I see a member of the opposite sex around my age.
I don’t have that problem, i just don’t know how to even get close to a woman, especially a woman who was just a stranger to me

HOW, How does that work? How do you even get that comfortable and close to a women?
I don't know Im autist and always an outcast, I din't have social skills, I don't know of what to talk, Im a lonely loser

You have to be attractive.

Literally me

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
99% of relationship is by friend connections - house parties etc.

You do not. It is so unimaginable for you because you are ugly. No girl even takes a look at you so naturally tt seems like a fantasy. It does not work that way for normies and chads, though. It goes naturally if she is interested in you. You just need to play along. You do not have to get close to her or anything like that.

Here’s an example from another thread I just saw

From there, guy asks for girls number, she gives it, they go on a date, maybe fuck, become bf/gf or fwb or some shit
I understand that part. Meeting someone. But how do they keep going? What are they talking about on the daily? Doesn’t she get bored of him? Why is she just randomly choosing him as a relationship partner? Why does he get the pass and she never gets bored of him?

I don't know Im autist and always an outcast, I din't have social skills, I don't know of what to talk, Im a lonely loser
Fuck man, praying for you brocel

I understand that part. Meeting someone. But how do they keep going? What are they talking about on the daily? Doesn’t she get bored of him? Why is she just randomly choosing him as a relationship partner? Why does he get the pass and she never gets bored of him?
good questions, from observing friends it seems like they’re just friends for the most part plus touching and kissing and shit. The progression from friends to something closer is also a mystery to me, maybe it just happens with time. If you have friends it may be similar to growing closer to a friend to the point where you get more and more casual with talking to him.

She chooses him because of tingles, she likes how he looks and he acts NT and sufficiently dark triad. She does get tired of him, increasingly so in 2024 where options are nearly unlimited for women.

It's still weird for me, feels like I live in the twilight zone. Every normie advice never works. Ask her out for coffee ha most women feel repulsed by my presence.

You do not. It is so unimaginable for you because you are ugly. No girl even takes a look at you so naturally tt seems like a fantasy. It does not work that way for normies and chads, though. It goes naturally if she is interested in you. You just need to play along. You do not have to get close to her or anything like that.

That's true but there is also the part where she's also using you as a betabux just until she fucks the next guy,

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please

First, they're attracted to each other. This is the most important part.

Then they start going out and start getting to know each other.

Then they become really comfortable with each other.

Then they escalate to touching: hugs, kisses, making out etc.

Then they fuck.

All cases i heard about two getting together are meeting either over a cousin or a friend or in the workplace.

You have to be attractive.
I get it but it only gets you so far, i truly can’t imagine just being attractive will make a girl overlook how bored she is of you, or how much of a stranger she is for you, just think about the power dynamics of a man and a woman. Why would she just trust a random man she just met? He has to get to know her on a somewhat deeper level, and im asking. How?
I don’t even make it past the superficial stage.

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
they dont "get" - its not proactive
it just happens, and women initiate most of the time

people only rationalize how they "did it" later, but mostly they can not tell you how it happened.
For instance, ask your parents how they met. Their accounts will make no sense and change over time.
People don't pick partners. Women have more control and can choose, unlike men, but even with women there are indicators that the choice follows pre-determined criteria (womb imprint + lookism + hypergamy).

That's true but there is also the part where she's also using you as a betabux just until she fucks the next guy,
If you are blue-pilled, you do not know this and do not expect it from her. You are living in a state of sweet ignorance. Once she cheats on you, you get heartbroken for a couple of months and then get a new girlfriend. Rinse and repeat. 100% better than Incel life.

Then they start going out and start getting to know each other.

Then they become really comfortable with each other.
what happens between those steps? You can only get to know a person so much, why doesn’t she get bored of him?
How are they getting so comfortable with each other? If i compare with me and my 2 friends even we run out of things to talk about and don’t see or talk to each other for multiple weeks, plus we are busy with work, gym, copes etc. usually in that time a woman will get bored of you. What do these sexhavers and Noncels do to get that far?

what happens between those steps? You can only get to know a person so much, why doesn’t she get bored of him?
How are they getting so comfortable with each other? If i compare with me and my 2 friends even we run out of things to talk about and don’t see or talk to each other for multiple weeks, plus we are busy with work, gym, copes etc. usually in that time a woman will get bored of you. What do these sexhavers and Noncels do to get that far?

From what I've observed, they joke around, flirt and tease each other a lot. She doesn't get bored of him because she's attracted to him. They keep finding new things to talk about and do.

You ask
What do these sexhavers and Noncels do to get that far?

The answer is just that they're attracted to each other.

Attraction (which is based on looks) is the fuel of their intimate relationships.

We, as incels, lack that fuel. That's why we aren't in intimate relationships.

You assume they are talking all waking hours of the day. They are not.

I dont even know what to talk about to foids...

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
if its in real life, usually they would talk at a party, either the guy or the girl approaches, and they trade socials. in the DMs, they start off with their his and hellos and how are yous and talk about hobbies school job friends whatever else. they plan to meet (girl has to be clearly interested), they keep talking, eventually make it a thing. this is how its been for my normie "friends". these men get so far because women see them as sexual objects, the lover of their egotistical romance novel. I always thought it was my personality that was restraining me from following these steps. I jfl whenever i remember that train of thought.

When a woman finds a man attractive, it's easy. It flows. When normalfags say "it just happens", that's how it works.

Women won't get bored when you're attractive. They're trying everything to win you over, make you comfortable, etc...

It's hard to picture this as an ugly man.

Everyday.
How does that work?
Please
By not having the face of you

good questions, from observing friends it seems like they’re just friends for the most part plus touching and kissing and shit. The progression from friends to something closer is also a mystery to me, maybe it just happens with time. If you have friends it may be similar to growing closer to a friend to the point where you get more and more casual with talking to him.

She chooses him because of tingles, she likes how he looks and he acts NT and sufficiently dark triad. She does get tired of him, increasingly so in 2024 where options are nearly unlimited for women.
So you think chad enters the friend zone and after a couple of weeks he gets pussy. You sure we live in the same dimension. Chad kisses and fucks on the first date. Nothing with friends. Friends can be little boys but not chads

So you think chad enters the friend zone and after a couple of weeks he gets pussy. You sure we live in the same dimension. Chad kisses and fucks on the first date. Nothing with friends. Friends can be little boys but not chads
No, the question was about relationships, not just fucking, both can happen simultaneously

They are NT, its that simple

Tbh

Great place to ask :feelsbadman: