Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do NT normies have so much energy?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Do they even sleep? They go to parties, work, study, manage multiple friendships, spend hours simping for foid’s attention, and watch hours of Netflix shows simultaneously: how they fuck do they do it, I can’t manage to do just one of these things properly. :feelsrope:

It’s because they have motivation and validation. If there’s nothing to be excited about, of course you’re not gonna have energy and motivation to do stuff

It’s because they have motivation and validation. If there’s nothing to be excited about, of course you’re not gonna have energy and motivation to do stuff
Pretty much, i had a dose of motivation for a while and could manage to do certain things. Now the pain is back and i can't even get out of bed.

normies don't have so much validation, foids are chad only
Not always. Did you ever have friends in school that grew up to getting a below average looking girlfriend?

They don't get bullied and they have the looks to make them do such stuffs

Because they get to have sex.

You would also be able to do all that if you received the same social validation and weren’t a sexless virgin. Normies would crumble if they woke up as us. This is why I don’t take some normie or boomer that has all their needs met telling me I’m a lazy or not working hard enough seriously :feelskek:.

Some people seem to do nothing and still earn a lot from this life. It's so strange.

I used to be a normie sort of, when you are constantly around people who make you feel better you have all the energy in the world life is just a constant rush of dopamine it feels so good.

I really wonder this too

They are aliens

They get all the happiness chemicals from sex and validation

Hahaha...Justus spent hours rotting over a Chad-Only hole. The man became a piggish sack, lacking love and motivation.

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

^ His name is Nakotah. I doubt "Nakotah" has an IQ beyond 80.

Positive reinforcement. Even if something does go bad for them they still have hope because things have gone well for them in the past and they can just tap into that.

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage
They make the time for it; all of those things are entertaining or otherwise time-passing, meaning they're worth the seconds they take up... :feelsjuice:

Though I doubt autistic Chad doesn't do all of those things as well. :feelswhat:

Freedom/connections/hope and happiness/and control.

they aren't depressed