Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do normies stay positive and have kids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I don't understand, if you look around this world is slowly but surely going to hell (for humans)
Normies will cry about climate change reforms but that is completely unrealistic
They want all coal power plants and mines to shut down, they want all oil fields shut down, they want everyone to drive electric cars
Those retards dont understand that those radical changes are unrealistic and will cripple the economies of all countries in the world, some more than others
Only real hope in the next ~100 years is for us to colonize another planet

Goddamn just imagine 15 billion people on this planet, on this shithole
Maybe they're just too low iq or they don't care so they continue to have offspring

Power and influence

I don't understand, most people don't have power nor influence
NPCS are easily influenced by those above. Celebrities, Western Races, Foids, news, media, et cetera. It is programmed into them and highly suggested to them to "fulfill their duties" I.E, to reproduce, bear children, stay positive. Because no one wants to be like us or a person who doesn't follow the standards expected of life.

Because of a lack of self awareness and a lot of coping like: " we need suffering it makes us who we are"

They believe an infinite growth too is somehow possible on a finite planet, they also believe muh artificial intelligence will fix everything.

NPCS are easily influenced by those above. Celebrities, Western Races, Foids, news, media, et cetera. It is programmed into them and highly suggested to them to "fulfill their duties" I.E, to reproduce, bear children, stay positive. Because no one wants to be like us or a person who doesn't follow the standards expected of life.
True, a lot of people that have kids can't answer as to why they reproduced when asked

Because of a lack of self awareness and a lot of coping like: " we need suffering it makes us who we are"

They believe an infinite growth too is somehow possible on a finite planet, they also believe muh artificial intelligence will fix everything.
One day they're gonna wake up the hard way

They shoved bluepill up the ass

People don't really reproduce because they want to. They just have sex cuz pp in v feel gud. Babies are the consequence.

Outerspace-coping like a true soy.
There is no other option, soon this world will be overpopulated

If this growth trend continues in the next 50-100 years this world will become an unlivable shithole
Also how is this soy, just because I mentioned science? Peanut IQ

the only real hope is that shit actually hits the fan, there'll be no way out and normans will have to pay for their crimes

the only real hope is that shit actually hits the fan, there'll be no way out and normans will have to pay for their crimes
Only hope is for a large scale nuclear genocide or an asteroid that reduces the worlds population to only 50 people

Also how is this soy, just because I mentioned science? Peanut IQ
LMFAO, you think the notion of a colony being established in "outer space" where human beings will procreate and spread like a cancer is science? Peak cringe. There is nothing scientific about dreaming of this soy shit, keep coping.

Defeating "global warming" is more real than that, and that's saying alot.

There is no bigger soy cope than humans living in and participating in the exploration of "outer space". How's that return trip to the moon going? Amazing science carried out at the international space station, right? Cool helicopters on Mars right? We'll be there any day now..

I don't understand, if you look around this world is slowly but surely going to hell (for humans)
Normies will cry about climate change reforms but that is completely unrealistic
They want all coal power plants and mines to shut down, they want all oil fields shut down, they want everyone to drive electric cars
Those retards dont understand that those radical changes are unrealistic and will cripple the economies of all countries in the world, some more than others
Only real hope in the next ~100 years is for us to colonize another planet

Goddamn just imagine 15 billion people on this planet, on this shithole
Maybe they're just too low iq or they don't care so they continue to have offspring
they think with their dick and whore brains. no real logic no deep thought. NPCs
Outerspace-coping like a true soy.
no choice probably at the current rate. or very least many many will die and rich will live in bio domes across Earth.
LMFAO, you think the notion of a colony being established in "outer space" where human beings will procreate and spread like a cancer is science? Peak cringe. There is nothing scientific about dreaming of this soy shit, keep coping.

There is no bigger soy cope than humans living in and participating in the exploration of "outer space". How's that return trip to the moon going? Amazing science carried out at the international space station, right? Cool helicopters on Mars right? We'll be there any day now..
ye your on point probably easier for rich fags to bio dome or bunker max than space max for now.

We will too no?

Why are you getting so worked up, calm down
When I mentioned colonizing another planet it wasn't cause of global warming, its cause of overpopulation and natural resources running out

most pregnancies are unplanned; it's an undesired consequence of sexual intercourse, that is subsequent of an urge. I'd go further, and say that rarely a children is planned, except[UWSL] descendants of families of higher socioeconomic background. most of us are the so called ,,mistakes".[/UWSL]

Last edited:
We will too no?
sadly many of us will go down when the time comes too. especially urbanites
I'm not optimistic enough to think it'll go down in my lifetime (about 50 years if I live the average lifespan)
if it does, I'm willing to sacrifice myself :feelsdevil: so selfless rn

besides, ironically I think incels may be very adopted for an apocalyptic scenario
I think a lot of survival is psychology and if the corona situation has taught me anything, it's that normies will start killing themselves (not necessarily each other) the second they won't be able go to the nearest club and whore on TikTok
we're used to isolation, living in constant stress and boredom (ldar :feelsthink: gotta conserve dem calories)
I love my soda and junk food, but most of the food I eat is rice, buckwheat, beans, lentils, all of which can be stored in their dry form for a looong time (they do require water and heat to cook tho) and beans are often stored in cans which require zero cooking and also last a long time
I guess the biggest issue is getting excluded from any kind of community and getting killed/robbed or simply left to die by normies :cryfeels:
but yeah, in the case of a disaster leading to much of the population dying and the panic being free-for-all, I think incels are very high in the potential survivor hierarchy :dab:

If the population keep rising soon we will eat each other

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back