Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normies meet girls?

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
Not talking about Chad and Chadlites who can meet girls through dating apps and clubs

But how do normies meet girls? I mean, they clearly have no shot on tinder or in a good club...Chad will attract all the girls...so do they get to know females?

Social circle

almost exclusively school, work and friends, chatting up strangers "like a boss" is a meme even if i wish it wasn't

Oh well, I wonder how they meet girls in school
In 5 years of college no girl talked or showed the slightest interest in me when I tried to ask some info about the class. I guess I'm too ugly

Social Circle game

How do normies get a social circle?

Fuck if i know

How do normies get a social circle?
follow a group of people you like around at work/school until they get used to you, you'll just be another part of that clique

always worked for me

By being Social circle maxxed

Lol at anyone saying cold approaching

Oh well, I wonder how they meet girls in school
In 5 years of college no girl talked or showed the slightest interest in me when I tried to ask some info about the class. I guess I'm too ugly

Same here, it's all platonic, not slightly romantic. It's over.

Lol at anyone saying cold approaching
Can't ever do that. I get nervous as fuck and back out. I'm tired of being told, just be confident bro and the girls will come to you. Bullshit I say. Incels wouldn't exist if it were that simple.

Can't ever do that. I get nervous as fuck and back out. I'm tired of being told, just be confident bro and the girls will come to you. Bullshit I say. Incels wouldn't exist if it were that simple.
Just bee yourself