Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies have time for everything?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I can be on the internet 24/7 and at the end of the week still end up with more tabs than before I started. Meanwhile normies have jobs, relationships, IRL friendships, real hobbies, vacations, social media, and still enough time for other things.

Time of what other things?

Time of what other things?
Gaming, netflix, reading, chatting, anything. There is so much content out there that not even a NEET can keep up with it, so I wonder how normies do it.

Gaming, netflix, reading, chatting, anything. There is so much content out there that not even a NEET can keep up with it, so I wonder how normies do it.
They don't read also stuff like gaming might not be their daily life, maybe if they had a bad day or smth

They are naturally superior. What's the reason they can bully you but you can't bully them. You can only strike against them out of desperation.

Good post. Even I have wondered about this

I can be on the internet 24/7 and at the end of the week still end up with more tabs than before I started. Meanwhile normies have jobs, relationships, IRL friendships, real hobbies, vacations, social media, and still enough time for other things.
They hear about the latest trends from their friends and do whatever's popular, together with their friends, such as playing a popular video game. Also they actually have their friends and for some of them, a girlfriend to live for, so they have motivation due to high self esteem. I don't know about this, but I think they mainly do it just so they can have more topics to discuss with their friends. It would explain why normies never shut up.

Nt pill plus gamer pill
They are naturally superior. What's the reason they can bully you but you can't bully them. You can only strike against them out of desperation.
Lol none of those faggots are superior to shit. Plenty of them are legit turbo manlets with cucked features or ratios that have a superiority complex hahahah.

Where do you see this? Most normies in shitmerica are busy working 60 hours a week to "pay muh billz", and "put food on muh table". Even the higher income earners are wagecucking away their lives.

I wish I could be on the Internet 24/7 :cryfeels:

how many tabs have you open currently?