Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do normgroids end up in situations where they get drunk and/or do drugs?

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
I've never been in a situation where I got offered illegal drugs or alcohol. I'm in college and almost daily I hear stories about people vomiting from drinking too much alcohol and other crazy stories etc. I don't understand how they end up in those situations. I guess it's from parties? But I never get invited to parties, how do you get invited to parties? I want to try those things but I don't understand how.

I've never been in a situation where I got offered illegal drugs or alcohol. I'm in college and almost daily I hear stories about people vomiting from drinking too much alcohol and other crazy stories etc. I don't understand how they end up in those situations. I guess it's from parties? But I never get invited to parties, how do you get invited to parties? I want to try those things but I don't understand how.
For drinking people end up in bars with their buddies and have such a good time that the drinks just flow and they enjoy it due to the all the positive attention they're getting from people, they don't want the night to end. Most incels just end up by themselves or their group starts to forget they're even there.

Last edited:
All you gotta do is know people. That's how I got into drugs. I don't think there's another way other than meeting a bunch of people + hopefully some of them happen to have contacts. Start w weed first of course usually people who smoke also do other drugs.

BECOME A DRUG ADDICT ITS SOOOO FUN AND THERES NO DOWNSIDES AT ALL YOULL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE !!!!!

They are weak minded and try to impress fellow normies

All you gotta do is know people. That's how I got into drugs. I don't think there's another way other than meeting a bunch of people + hopefully some of them happen to have contacts. Start w weed first of course usually people who smoke also do other drugs.
I was shortly in a friend group who were all a bunch of stoners (weed is legal where I live) but I never heard any mention of illegal drugs.

BECOME A DRUG ADDICT ITS SOOOO FUN AND THERES NO DOWNSIDES AT ALL YOULL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE !!!!!
Jfl which drugs do you use?

I was shortly in a friend group who were all a bunch of stoners (weed is legal where I live) but I never heard any mention of illegal drugs.
Just ask them if they've done any other substances + what they think of them. Maybe ask one of them in private that told u that they do/u highly suspect they do.

Thankfully I didn't manage to get addicted to much (I'm poor and picky) but I had a bit of a ket dependence for a while plus I smoke every day but that's not that bad
Oh yeah and I abuse psychedelics. Love taking them at inappropriate times ❤

bnI've never been in a situation where I got offered illegal drugs or alcohol. I'm in college and almost daily I hear stories about people vomiting from drinking too much alcohol and other crazy stories etc. I don't understand how they end up in those situations. I guess it's from parties? But I never get invited to parties, how do you get invited to parties? I want to try those things but I don't understand how.
I've been in situations like these. I just roll with them and get free alcohol.