Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normal people(non-Chads) get a girlfriend/sex? (srs. question)

looksmaxxing is fraudmaxxing underneath all the surgeries supplements hairstyles face creams and fashion your genetics are still subhuman and that will be passed onto children
Interesting. Thanks.

I don't get it honestly. I am 29 and never had sex or a relationship. Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it.

No one in college, except for a gay black man, showed interest in me. I asked a foid out, but she said no. Most women I tried to talk to during college just smiled and answered my questions. I texted a foid out and she ignored it. Even some Asian foids never showed interest in me. I talked to a Chinese foid, from China, and she left the conversation fora Korean Chad.

I'll be honest, as a fit white man, I could probably fuck some obese black or hispanic lady, but I can't get hard on that. I honestly find it impossible to get with a normal looking person (slightly overweight/overweight just not obese, or normal weight) for world standards.

Yet I see some 5 or 6/10 men with 5 or 6/10 foids. How do they it?
Volcel.
You are not an incel in my opinion.

You set your standards too high.

You can ascend with ugly girls.

post that shit in quora

True, but I don't think they would have sex with me. Most middle schoolers aren't sexually active.
You'd get the reputation of someone getting dates and in a year or a few you'd get sex too.
Almost no kids in my high school class were sexually active. I went to a wealthy, private high school with helicopter parnets, so most kids started during college.
They probably did but were more discreet about it

Social circle, its that simple

Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it.
wtf am i reading. Why are you even here

Chads and Chad-lites ascend through dating apps, that's known to everyone here. Most normies use social circle, normies already have a social circle from High School and University, they meet mutual friends from their existing circle and find foids that way

Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it
Answered your own question.

Once women get enough taste of dick their serotin receptors overdose and they start craving more and more, to fill a void that will never be filled again.
And they know they can get any dick out there, so why should they care?

This can happen to men too, it's just less heard of since it takes more effort for a man to do the same and due to our very nature we learn early on that we must be disciplined to make it in life.
Regardless, chastity is valuable for both. Do not be ashamed of your inceldom, but keep struggling to find the right woman for losing it to.

Just don't be a an ugly short shitskin is law
@CopingForBrutality

Answered your own question.

Once women get enough taste of dick their serotin receptors overdose and they start craving more and more, to fill a void that will never be filled again.
And they know they can get any dick out there, so why should they care?

This can happen to men too, it's just less heard of since it takes more effort for a man to do the same and due to our very nature we learn early on that we must be disciplined to make it in life.
Regardless, chastity is valuable for both. Do not be ashamed of your inceldom, but keep struggling to find the right woman for losing it to.
agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back