Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do normal people(non-Chads) get a girlfriend/sex? (srs. question)

B

bcroger

Major
I don't get it honestly. I am 29 and never had sex or a relationship. Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it.

No one in college, except for a gay black man, showed interest in me. I asked a foid out, but she said no. Most women I tried to talk to during college just smiled and answered my questions. I texted a foid out and she ignored it. Even some Asian foids never showed interest in me. I talked to a Chinese foid, from China, and she left the conversation fora Korean Chad.

I'll be honest, as a fit white man, I could probably fuck some obese black or hispanic lady, but I can't get hard on that. I honestly find it impossible to get with a normal looking person (slightly overweight/overweight just not obese, or normal weight) for world standards.

Yet I see some 5 or 6/10 men with 5 or 6/10 foids. How do they it?

Last edited:
my sisters bf is a ~5'10 normalfag whom she played overwatch with but i highly doubt she fucks him. She probably didnt want to lose him as a friend/simpcuck after he confessed his love so she pretends to be his girlfriend but is probably repulsed by him

my sisters bf is a ~5'10 normalfag whom she played overwatch with but i highly doubt she fucks him. She probably didnt want to lose him as a friend/simpcuck after he confessed his love so she pretends to be his girlfriend but is probably repulsed by him
Interesting.

"just talk to women" aka the NT-pill might be the case. When someone is not at least a chadlite by looks, being NT is everything. Non-NT's don't have the right "flow" when talking to other people and they make others uncomfortable. That means they don't see one worthy to reproduce and he gets rejected. You probably can't start and lead conversations interesting enough to warm up women, which is natural for normies. In most cases normies also have to maintain a steady job which pays well enough. Many normies are in relationships with fake love which is transactional. Chads and chadlites are loved for just existing.

"just talk to women" aka the NT-pill might be the case. When someone is not at least a chadlite by looks, being NT is everything. Non-NT's don't have the right "flow" when talking to other people and they make others uncomfortable. That means they don't see one worthy to reproduce and he gets rejected. You probably can't start and lead conversations interesting enough to warm up women, which is natural for normies. In most cases normies also have to maintain a steady job which pays well enough. Many normies are in relationships with fake love which is transactional. Chads and chadlites are loved for just existing.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Yet I see some 5 or 6/10 men with 5 or 6/10 foids. How do they it?
Having a lot of friends and a high social status. You can skip all of that by having alot of money

The state of .is in 2024

not due to passion, since they aren't attractive

they generally just drift into relationships casually because it's considered normal, usually with foids in their social circles. lots of foids would date normie friends of theirs, especially if their families are connected, simply because it's the done thing.

often they are betabuxx as well

a common instance is called 'cuffing,' which is when foids will enter relationships with people they don't fancy during the festive season late in the year until after valentine's day, John Mayer made a song about it called 'St. Patrick's Day':

No way November will see our goodbye
When it comes to December it's obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time
And come January, we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions a hundred times
February, won't you be my valentine?
And we'll both be safe 'til St. Patrrick's Day

although temporary, it's a yearly custom for some whores. plus it gives foids an excuse to do performative stuff like wearing lots of makeup, wearing dresses, and other dumb foid shit that Chad would probably lose patience with. cuffing relationships often feature a lot of mateguarding, to extents that can look comical.

it can diverge a bit between countries and cultures. lots of Chink foids are in relationships with Chink males because Chink groups are Jewy and keep to themselves. in the UK, social circle is generally primary because people don't talk much in public, while in the US people meet others outsde of their social circle a bit more.

still, normies can't really give an immediate reaction of physical attraction, so they rely on crutches like social circle, status, betabuxxing, jestermaxxing, and even simping and whiteknighting. Though simping/whiteknighting implies lower status, so it isn't effective. either way, they can't be Chad so they merely pretend to be Chad. sad!

Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me,
To be fair the fact that you have women finding you attractive means you are not a true cell however I want to know how old you are also what circumstances made you think that the girls actually liked you or perhaps you just think girls like you because they were smiling at you because you looked goofy to them? I for one never had a girl have any interest in me and that was from pre-puberty onward so it might be possible for you to ascend but if it was a long time ago then it doesn't matter because technology with dating apps have totally crashed the sexual economy which means no woman wants you if you are not the mirror image of Chad thundercock.

I'll be honest, as a fit white man, I could probably fuck some obese black or hispanic lady
I guess this is what you should do. If you're not exploring this option then you're a volcel

To be fair the fact that you have women finding you attractive means you are not a true cell however I want to know how old you are also what circumstances made you think that the girls actually liked you or perhaps you just think girls like you because they were smiling at you because you looked goofy to them? I for one never had a girl have any interest in me and that was from pre-puberty onward so it might be possible for you to ascend but if it was a long time ago then it doesn't matter because technology with dating apps have totally crashed the sexual economy which means no woman wants you if you are not the mirror image of Chad thundercock.
Its also possible that I was better looking as a Child than as an adult.

Also I was in school well before dating apps. Its also illegal for kids to use dating apps anyway

I guess this is what you should do. If you're not exploring this option then you're a volcel
But how can I get hard on them? Its like having sex with another man.

not due to passion, since they aren't attractive

they generally just drift into relationships casually because it's considered normal, usually with foids in their social circles. lots of foids would date normie friends of theirs, especially if their families are connected, simply because it's the done thing.

often they are betabuxx as well

a common instance is called 'cuffing,' which is when foids will enter relationships with people they don't fancy during the festive season late in the year until after valentine's day, John Mayer made a song about it called 'St. Patrick's Day':

although temporary, it's a yearly custom for some whores. plus it gives foids an excuse to do performative stuff like wearing lots of makeup, wearing dresses, and other dumb foid shit that Chad would probably lose patience with. cuffing relationships often feature a lot of mateguarding, to extents that can look comical.

it can diverge a bit between countries and cultures. lots of Chink foids are in relationships with Chink males because Chink groups are Jewy and keep to themselves. in the UK, social circle is generally primary because people don't talk much in public, while in the US people meet others outsde of their social circle a bit more.

still, normies can't really give an immediate reaction of physical attraction, so they rely on crutches like social circle, status, betabuxxing, jestermaxxing, and even simping and whiteknighting. Though simping/whiteknighting implies lower status, so it isn't effective. either way, they can't be Chad so they merely pretend to be Chad. sad!
Thanks for the info brother. I never heard of this before.

Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: You had a chance at teen love

I don't get it honestly. I am 29 and never had sex or a relationship. Only some girls in elementary, middle and high school used to like me or had "crushes" on me, but thats the extent of it.
you missed ur chance then bro

you missed ur chance then bro
True, but I don't think they would have sex with me. Most middle schoolers aren't sexually active. Almost no kids in my high school class were sexually active. I went to private high school, so most kids started during college.

they use friend circlemaxx

for normies to get foids they have to be in the environment where such situation is allowed, no different than incel. the main difference is since they have better looks than us, their chances of getting gfs/ascension is much higher

bro no way most normies are horny fks, how old is he and ur foid sister?

for normies to get foids they have to be in the environment where such situation is allowed, no different than incel. the main difference is since they have better looks than us, their chances of getting gfs/ascension is much higher

she is 22 and i assume he is about the same age
and no many NT fags are just fine with having the gf experience without the sexual stuff.

she is 22 and i assume he is about the same age
and no many NT fags are just fine with having the gf experience without the sexual stuff.

what a cuck
i would breedmaxx your sis if i was that guy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
like whats the point of a gf if no sex stuff??

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

Only like 2% of men who are 29+ never had sex. I would not consider myself to be any type of mogger.
They had a crush on you so you could've gotten teenage love (and even if you break up before doing that you'd send other foids a signal that you have dating life and would be more experienced and confident and it'd lead to finding next one and in few years result in sex)

fraudmaxx and Matingdancemaxx

They had a crush on you so you could've gotten teenage love (and even if you break up before doing that you'd send other foids a signal that you have dating life and would be more experienced and confident and it'd lead to finding next one and in few years result in sex)
True, but I don't think they would have sex with me. Most middle schoolers aren't sexually active. Almost no kids in my high school class were sexually active. I went to a wealthy, private high school with helicopter parnets, so most kids started during college.

Whats is fraudmaxxing?
looksmaxxing is fraudmaxxing underneath all the surgeries supplements hairstyles face creams and fashion your genetics are still subhuman and that will be passed onto children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back