Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do niggas here be getting crushes on girls?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
How can you get a crush on a woman knowing that the feelings won’t ever be reciprocated? I haven’t had a crush on anyone since 3rd and 4th grade, it’s all just been sexual thoughts.

I don’t know how these people be getting crushes after being blackpilled. That’s such a normie trait. I’d understand if it were just romantic fantasies, but a full on crush on a women that wouldn’t care if you died, that I don’t get.

Last edited:
Yeah its just hormones nowadays

Because those people aren't fully blackpilled, they still hold on to hope that the blackpill might be wrong

Sadly, we were both enticed by personality. There is a reason why I fantasized about seducing holes with my voice and vocabulary years ago.

Let me produce the story once again. In a bit.

Most of them are still very young, thats normal, having a crush in high school.

Sadly, we were both enticed by personality. There is a reason why I fantasized about seducing holes with my voice and vocabulary years ago.

Let me produce the story once again. In a bit.
Don't bother.

Fr its so retarded never had a crush in my life not even second grade yall let foids control you

Me and my crush :feelsaww:

It’s warm out, so I have my trailer trash windows open. The lady next next door it bitching outside at her hardworking bf and their dog is barking while I try to type . Now I’m happy again being inkwel with no crush. Feeling good like chopping more wood and buying banks.

How? Because I still create testosterone in my testes and I can't help it! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lack of inceldom experience I say

Innocence + Naivety :feelsjuice:

they are simps. anybody who still gets oneitis is a simp and isnt trully blackpilled