[Serious] How do moms of manlet sons feel?

Kakarot

Recruit
-
When you hate short men your whole life and then see your own son become one of them. I know most of them will then lie how height is not important, but deep down they know it's not true.

torujo

low iqcel
-
they gaslight their sons, im 5'6 and my mom told me that im not short, when even my female cousin is taller than me

Kakarot

Recruit
-
they are probably too bluepilled to realize the reality. many of them.
But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.

Cuyen

Luminary
-
But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.
they probably know that and feel like shit tbh. Idk foids mentality is extremly weird

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
-
They lie. They know how over is for their sons,but hey,thry cant say something about it.

Just think: if even your mom tells you how you really looks like,how you will feel?

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
My mom must feel proud of me at least in that regard. She's the smallest of all of her siblings, married a tall guy and I'm tall.

The Npc programming gave foids two main unconditional love mechanics in males

1. Chads
2. Their sons

So u are good

They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.
Whores gonna whore, they even whore for their daughters bfs. Damn.

As a manlet: she says I'm a handsome boy and some girls see past height. She's a liar. the bitch even gave me a genetic spinal disorder that caused my shortness. She also blames me for not eating nutritious meals as a child and it's all my fault, even though she was completely negligent, maybe cooked a nutritious meal 1x a week, but between that we ate poverty-mc-donalds errday.

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I'm a 5'7 manlet but i'm still like 2 inches taller than my mom. She tells me height doesn't matter, but she's a boomer normie

Riceman

Recruit
-
this is especially true with noodlewhores that run to white black men. the problem is the son ends up looking like the mother. he's going to take her small frame, wrists, penis and height.

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.

Kakarot

Recruit
-
Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.
Brutal sister tbh.

It's funny when stacies end up having short, or autistic sons. Their sons are the embodiment of the very thing they despise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)