[Serious] How do moms of manlet sons feel?

Kakarot

Officer
-
When you hate short men your whole life and then see your own son become one of them. I know most of them will then lie how height is not important, but deep down they know it's not true.

torujo

low iqcel
-
they gaslight their sons, im 5'6 and my mom told me that im not short, when even my female cousin is taller than me

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
they are probably too bluepilled to realize the reality. many of them.

Kakarot

Officer
-
they are probably too bluepilled to realize the reality. many of them.
But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.

Cuyen

-
But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.
they probably know that and feel like shit tbh. Idk foids mentality is extremly weird

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
-
They lie. They know how over is for their sons,but hey,thry cant say something about it.

Just think: if even your mom tells you how you really looks like,how you will feel?

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
My mom must feel proud of me at least in that regard. She's the smallest of all of her siblings, married a tall guy and I'm tall.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They likely feel humiliated, and with looks on top of that is just disappointment.

Nemo9065

Officer
-
When you hate short men your whole life and then see your own son become one of them. I know most of them will then lie how height is not important, but deep down they know it's not true.

They cope and say their son is attractive.

LDARBuddah

Banned
-
The Npc programming gave foids two main unconditional love mechanics in males

1. Chads
2. Their sons

So u are good

Of Manlets and Men

Veteran
-
They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.
Whores gonna whore, they even whore for their daughters bfs. Damn.

the black dog

Recruit
-
As a manlet: she says I'm a handsome boy and some girls see past height. She's a liar. the bitch even gave me a genetic spinal disorder that caused my shortness. She also blames me for not eating nutritious meals as a child and it's all my fault, even though she was completely negligent, maybe cooked a nutritious meal 1x a week, but between that we ate poverty-mc-donalds errday.

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I'm a 5'7 manlet but i'm still like 2 inches taller than my mom. She tells me height doesn't matter, but she's a boomer normie

Riceman

Temp. Banned
-
this is especially true with noodlewhores that run to white black men. the problem is the son ends up looking like the mother. he's going to take her small frame, wrists, penis and height.

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.

Kakarot

Officer
-
Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.
Brutal sister tbh.

Lonelycel

Admiral
-
It's funny when stacies end up having short, or autistic sons. Their sons are the embodiment of the very thing they despise.

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
-
My mom saying that it doesn't matter. Yeah, like shitty face, bad skin and small dick, this is all doesn't matter, at all. That's why we here...
My mom is coping by still thinking I have time to grow.
Oh, and that one too. Why the fuck I should grow if i stopped growing when I was 14.

rahultmnt

Can't dodge the rodge
-
im taller than both my parents thank the heavens.. I cant imagine being a 5'6 manlet and getting treated like circus clowns by normans .. not to mention foids

Cuyen

-
this is especially true with noodlewhores that run to white black men. the problem is the son ends up looking like the mother. he's going to take her small frame, wrists, penis and height.
It seems like they never get any good traits bro

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
It's funny when stacies end up having short, or autistic sons. Their sons are the embodiment of the very thing they despise.
If ever there was justice in this world it's this, Stacy having an autistic or manlet son must kill them inside as they now have to raise that which they hate.

Or like Asian twats who only date tall white men then end up producing half Asian manlets JFL, their hypergamy has a price to pay it seems.

Gabe

Recruit
-
My mother helped measure me a few weeks ago, I am now 172-174 cm. She told me "That's a good, normal height."
YEAH RIGHT. The average here is like 183 for white men my age. Only immigrants and old men are this short.

Cuyen

-
My mother helped measure me a few weeks ago, I am now 172-174 cm. She told me "That's a good, normal height."
YEAH RIGHT. The average here is like 183 for white men my age. Only immigrants and old men are this short.
damn bro she's coping hard tbh

Kakarot

Officer
-
I like how she says that's a normal height, but she likely hated men that height when she was younger. Just like all foids.
How tall is your dad?

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
Mothers are biologically wired to see the best in their sons, even when they are genetic trash.

However some mothers have such bad genetics that they don't even have that programmed into them correctly and they openly despise their son without hesitation.

Eskimocel

-
Mothers are biologically wired to see the best in their sons, even when they are genetic trash.

However some mothers have such bad genetics that they don't even have that programmed into them correctly and they openly despise their son without hesitation.
Pretty much. She wants you to be chad, but if you are not she will just pretend.

Gabe

Recruit
-
Lol. I knew she found a tall guy. And now saying nonsense to you.
Of course. If she was a foid my age she wouldn't even look at me. My father is a total Chad ngl, which is why I hate being around him since I'm such a genetic failure.

Twinkcel

Officer
-
Half asian half white kids are worshipped in every asian country. It’s the closest thing to being with a foreigner without the race betrayal stigma. Almost all the celebrities in SEA are either pure asian but had tons of surgeries or half asian half white.

Kakarot

Officer
-
Of course. If she was a foid my age she wouldn't even look at me. My father is a total Chad ngl, which is why I hate being around him since I'm such a genetic failure.
Is she a womanlet or were you just unlucky ending short? I hate womanlets that go for tall men the most.

Gabe

Recruit
-
Is she a womanlet or were you just unlucky ending short? I hate womanlets that go for tall men the most.
I think she is maybe 5cm shorter than me, so not terribly short for a woman but not tall either.

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
As a manlet: she says I'm a handsome boy and some girls see past height. She's a liar. the bitch even gave me a genetic spinal disorder that caused my shortness. She also blames me for not eating nutritious meals as a child and it's all my fault, even though she was completely negligent, maybe cooked a nutritious meal 1x a week, but between that we ate poverty-mc-donalds errday.
Same case with my mom. She never cooks and only orders fast food so I cool for myself.

Cuyen

-
Half asian half white kids are worshipped in every asian country. It’s the closest thing to being with a foreigner without the race betrayal stigma. Almost all the celebrities in SEA are either pure asian but had tons of surgeries or half asian half white.
hmm thats why noodlewhores want to marry white then

Twinkcel

Officer
-
hmm thats why noodlewhores want to marry white then
Yes. Some girls in Thailand and Philippines are shameless about it, they literally ask white guys to get them pregnant just because they want a kid with blond hair and blue eyes.

Cuyen

-
Yes. Some girls in Thailand and Philippines are shameless about it, they literally ask white guys to get them pregnant just because they want a kid with blond hair and blue eyes.
I hate noodlewhoress. they are really disgust me

lifeisbullshit95

Life is a scam
-
My mom was surprised at me height (5'9) both parents are below 5'7 my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'6 and me(5'9 or 176.5cm barefoot)
My mom was like you are BIG and my reaction was (Facepalm:feelsrope:)

Cuyen

-
My mom was surprised at me height (5'9) both parents are below 5'7 my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'6 and me(5'9 or 176.5cm barefoot)
My mom was like you are BIG and my reaction was (Facepalm:feelsrope:)
lmaof jfl at her thinking 5'9 is big

Honeypot

Veteran
-
It's just that short man are not her type teehee fucking inkels, I'm sure there are woman who like short guys.

LitVirgin

White Knight Vaccine
-
they think if they mate with a 7'0 chad that it will cancel out their short genes if i where chad i would waste time with a noodle whore

Ignas

Commander
-
Still coping that I'd grow more even when I'm about to be 20 now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)