Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do men even enjoy relationships in 2021?

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
-
Any male who is older than 15 and in a relationship has 2 guarantees:

1. She won’t be a virgin, as all women lose their virginity when they are 13-15.

2. She will make him pay for her shit and bring him to mind numbing bullshit like female concerts and makeup stuff and whatever else they do.

How do they put up with this? Do they actually enjoy their life? Unless they find some outlier female who is somehow introverted and doesn’t do the same shit as other girls then they must secretly hate their life. I can’t imagine being like them. Is all of that seriously worth it just for pussy? I don’t envy them at all. I only envy the ones much younger than me.

Sharia Law or the Hookr App to restore balance to society.

they are cucked

1. She won’t be a virgin, as all women lose their virginity when they are 13-15.

This alone is sufficient to end respect/respectful behavior towards foids. They toss their "precious" virginities to Chads.

2. She will make him pay for her shit and bring him to mind numbing bullshit like female concerts and makeup stuff and whatever else they do.

(Shannon Heavy)

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 03 42 47

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 26 45

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 03 47 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 03 48 03

They said she had severe anxiety.

Last edited:

How do they put up with this? Do they actually enjoy their life? Unless they find some outlier female who is somehow introverted and doesn’t do the same shit as other girls then they must secretly hate their life. I can’t imagine being like them. Is all of that seriously worth it just for pussy? I don’t envy them at all. I only envy the ones much younger than me.

I honestly have no idea.

There's really no point unless Chad.

Sharia Law or the Hookr App to restore balance to society.

Hookr app?

Posts2,721
Online2d 4h 1m

This is the shadiest shit I've ever seen on this entire website probably ever

I take you off ignore and I immediately regret it

:feelshaha:

same

Many men will take anything over being alone.

You think chad cares about virginity? I spoke to a chad who said he lost count of women he has fucked in the 80s and that was 10 years ago. He has easily fucked 300 chicks by now. He dated women for easy access to sex and fucks more on the side. Women are hot. Only a loser in denial would say they’d reject a Stacie 7/10+ chick. Who cares if she isn’t a virgin. Don’t marry her. Just fuck her.

They don't. They just compromise to not lose regular sex.