Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do incels stay motivated to keep going forward ? (poll)

How do you stay motivated ?

• Pure anger keeps me going (hatred of soyciety and normies)

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Religion

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • I've lost hope in everything and LDAR until the day I pass out

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • I believe that I can still ascend despite my bad genetics and ugly face

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Music

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Afraid of judgement by my parents (societal pressure)

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • I am a youngcel and my future is ahead of me so there is no need to rush I will get things in order

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • I am an oldcel who rotted his youth away so discipline is foreign to me

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I am an oldcel who still believes in having a meaningful life

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I keep telling myself that I am going to lead healthy life which includes daily excersizing, abstaining from alcohol and masturbation but keep procrastinating. I feel so demoralized to the point where I think that no action could make my life even a bit bearable. Keep in mind that this poll is targeted for incels with self-discipline but I will also include an answer for all of my fellow brocels who completely gave up on life. This is a poll with 2 votes I think it's fair depending on your situation.

Discipline is the only thing keeping me going but I am abandoning it.

because my parents would be sad

I am an oldcel who rotted his youth away so discipline is foreign to me

I don't get this one, why would I keep going if discipline was foreign to me?

LDAR and music

well you could say that this option applies only for oldcels who completely wasted their youth and gave up. Sorry I did not include an answer for oldcels who keep pushing, may add that now.

Done, had to fix a few things. Guess i rushed when making this thread and did not include a lot of potential things.

Discipline is the only thing keeping me going but I am abandoning it.
How have you been keeping your discipline ? It is really hard for me.

i just browse the web, play few favorite games and take a walk every few days in quiet places to put my mind at rest

i just browse the web, play few favorite games and take a walk every few days in quiet places to put my mind at rest
I used to do that but It want something more. Doing that too much will zoom you into depression for sure.

Having copes, and living out of spite I suppose

Ive been planning on drugmaxing even tho that has nothing in common with discipline.

LDAR, I abuse alcohol and eat unhealthily to cut my life short.

LDAR, I abuse alcohol and eat unhealthily to cut my life short.
oh, that is pretty brutal brocel. I do that too but decided to change my life just a little bit which probably won't work and i will come back to my old habits.

The only reason why i’m still alive is because i’m in college and should finish my degree first before i rope
Reasonable reason to keep going. I do not have much to look forward to in life but building a capable and strong body is something I look forward to.

LDAR
Vidya
Music

well you could say that this option applies only for oldcels who completely wasted their youth and gave up. Sorry I did not include an answer for oldcels who keep pushing, may add that now.

But if they gave up, isn't that the opposite of keeping going?

But if they gave up, isn't that the opposite of keeping going?
It is but I included these answers in the poll simply because there are people who want to participate. I wrote that this poll is meant for people with discipline and also stated that there are going to be a few answers which are off-topic of what I wanted to discuss.

I've lost hope in everything and LDAR until the day I pass out

Idk, I have no idea how I haven't killed myself. Sometimes I feel extra worse and tend to binge eat on comfort foods.

„do not rope
or make suicide.

You cannot end your life because
there is
no life
to end”

--- Saint Hamudi (ﷺ)

Currently planning to save up enough to buy a small plot of land and life off grid to limit my participation in society as much as possible.

wheres the consuming option
if i did how will i see the next marvel movie???

They don't, they're justt too afraid to kill themselves.

„do not rope
or make suicide.

You cannot end your life because
there is
no life
to end”

--- Saint Hamudi (ﷺ)
real and deep. :blackpill::feels: I hope Saint Hamudi did not rope.

I cope by teeth rotting keeps me focus

I don’t “ keep going” not mentally anyway. I’m just path of least resistance-ing my life

I’m collegeceling but metaphorically LDARing. I don’t talk to anyone and I can even go days without saying a word to my classmates or profs (school related shit). I’m alone when I’m not at home, and alone when I’m home. Nothing to look forward to and nothing to look back to. Only reason why I haven’t NEETmaxxed is because I’m too poor to afford it, if my parents die and I get stuck working minimum wage I’m done for. That is, if I don’t drop out of my current enrollment, I suppose

I live for vengeance, without it there is no meaning in my life.