Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based how do I tell this blonde stacy i like her

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
im in grade 11 shes in 8 shes 13 im 16, im incel, i can see her ass through her jeans, shes like 5'7 and 7/8, and im like 5'8 and 1/3, im ugly, incel, im so ugly that despite being the only fully black kid in my school no girl has ever wanted to prove that they are not racist by dating me, i get bullied, discriminated, i get called the n word, monkey, etc. im thing of asking her out, shes so gorgeous, i think her family is racist escpecially her sisters boyfriend, her sister can i hide it. i hope shes not calling a monkey behind my back.
Shes so perfect her smile, her body, i just want to have her. Im planing on asking her out this valentines. But ofcourse not directly that because of me being heavily black pilled; and the constant black pill expirence. Instead i plan on asking her 18 year old sister, "does your sister have a valentine" she would respond with "ya" or "do you like her" i would respond "ya" or persist on the question and then she will tell her sister, or she will respond with "you should ask her" this would give me the confidendence to ask her out. And FINALY escape inceldom. Another reason i want to do this is because someone said you cant be incel unless you have been reject. Anyways

Ava i love you, ava be valentine, be my girfriend, lets make mixed kids.

Ava....
Ava....
Ava....
Please.....

@The Enforcer ban this nigger

"how dare you be sexually interested in 13 yo girls, inkwell pedo, she is just a child :foidSoy: "

More seriously, if she really is a stacy as you describe her, by that age she most likely has a bf and is already sexually active.

soyjak (glow) | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Ethnic detected

Do u know where u at?

pull your dick out. works every time

go up to her and press a

im in grade 11 shes in 8 shes 13 im 16, im incel, i can see her ass through her jeans, shes like 5'7 and 7/8, and im like 5'8 and 1/3, im ugly, incel, im so ugly that despite being the only fully black kid in my school no girl has ever wanted to prove that they are not racist by dating me, i get bullied, discriminated, i get called the n word, monkey, etc. im thing of asking her out, shes so gorgeous, i think her family is racist escpecially her sisters boyfriend, her sister can i hide it. i hope shes not calling a monkey behind my back.
Shes so perfect her smile, her body, i just want to have her. Im planing on asking her out this valentines. But ofcourse not directly that because of me being heavily black pilled; and the constant black pill expirence. Instead i plan on asking her 18 year old sister, "does your sister have a valentine" she would respond with "ya" or "do you like her" i would respond "ya" or persist on the question and then she will tell her sister, or she will respond with "you should ask her" this would give me the confidendence to ask her out. And FINALY escape inceldom. Another reason i want to do this is because someone said you cant be incel unless you have been reject. Anyways

Ava....
Ava....
Ava....
Please.....
Shut up, babycel

Ava....
Ava....
Ava....
Please.....
unintelligible monkey speak

retard bluepilled thread

Ava....
Ava....
Ava....
Please.....
Good luck buddy. Stacy's hate niggers. They won't come out and say it but they are hardwired to be loyal to Chad's dick only. If your brown your fucked. Plain and simple. And if you think "oh hey ill just try to date inside My race" nope becuase the ethnic girls are loyal to Chad's dick only as well. There is a reason white men have been at the top for centuries.

@The Enforcer ban please. You cant be 16 and incel.

@The Enforcer ban please. You cant be 16 and incel.
I discovered these spaces at that age and I was also pretty sure it was over by then, so most likely yeah

Atleast you found the blackpill early . I hovered mgtow / redpill Till i found this

And i was 24 Back Then. ( Im 28 now )

Anyways TRY , TAKE GROWZTH HORMONES ( your my height already you can still grow )

But dont expect to much. If you reach 21 and your still incel you will Realize.

@veqdera

Don’t approach unless you want to get accused of sexual harassment.

approach her while grasping your erect penis out

Ha nigger you will never get the blonde