Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I stop my beta-orbiting tendencies?

F

frktiur

Banned
-
So I've been a gymceling for the past year and a half and I've made some decent progress in my chest, shoulder and arms. While working out the other day, I saw my female classmate who I kind of know and after we had a brief conversation, she asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her. Before anyone calls me out for being a fake incel, I'm a 20 yr old virgin and have never gone on a date with any female or done any of that relationship shit so you know its already over for me. I agreed to go to the gym with her but I'm having conflicted feelings now. Part of me feels disgusted at being a faggot and beta-orbiting a female like this but at the same time, that interaction felt really good. Gimme some advice cuz I know I'm an incel but I can't inhibit these orbiting tendencies.

So I've been a gymceling for the past year and a half and I've made some decent progress in my chest, shoulder and arms. While working out the other day, I saw my female classmate who I kind of know and after we had a brief conversation, she asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her. Before anyone calls me out for being a fake incel, I'm a 20 yr old virgin and have never gone on a date with any female or done any of that relationship shit so you know its already over for me. I agreed to go to the gym with her but I'm having conflicted feelings now. Part of me feels disgusted at being a faggot and beta-orbiting a female like this but at the same time, that interaction felt really good. Gimme some advice cuz I know I'm an incel but I can't inhibit these orbiting tendencies.
I don't think you you know what orbiting really means. SHE was the one who asked you if you wanted to go to the gym with her. no one is orbiting anyone at this point... now, if you start to obsess about it and trying to match her schedule ...etc...etc.., or she starts to ask for tons of favors with nothing in return, then you'd be an orbiter

I don't think you you know what orbiting really means. SHE was the one who asked you if you wanted to go to the gym with her. no one is orbiting anyone at this point... now, if you start to obsess about it and trying to match her schedule ...etc...etc.., or she starts to ask for tons of favors with nothing in return, then you'd be an orbiter

let's be real here tho, I'm too much of an autist and a pussy to make a move or anything like that. should I just seriously stop all female interaction if I already know there's no chance for me?

let's be real here tho, I'm too much of an autist and a pussy to make a move or anything like that. should I just seriously stop all female interaction if I already know there's no chance for me?
No, females are 50% of the population, you need to learn to interact with them whether you like it or not. Besides, nobody said anything about making a move.

Going to the gym with her? Does it mean giving her free ride?

Ur fucking 20, you have time.

It'd be amazing if girls would actually talk to me

Beta orbiting? SHE asked you out! Play the game and try to ascend.

what's your degree lol

chemical engineering but this field is rife with nepotism so being the incel that I am, I most likely won't be able to find a job in that field cuz I don't have any connections

low inhib and take her to dinner then eventually u will get to fuck her