Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop caring what people think about me?

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Mentally I’m still focused on what people think about me even though I’m getting older. It’s made it so I have a hard time being in a job for a while because I start to think everyone hates me and then I quit.

You don't and you can't it's human nature to care about each other and we are social creatures, the lonely life is hard you just need to find copes.

Time should have an impact also just keep reminding yourself that they are degenerate dirty stupid animals helps a lot I find.

You don't and you can't it's human nature to care about each other and we are social creatures, the lonely life is hard you just need to find copes.
Time should have an impact also just keep reminding yourself that they are degenerate dirty stupid animals helps a lot I find.
Thanks for the advice brocels

It's easier not to care if you think less of them. If they are nobody to you, you care less about what they think. If you dislike them, you know that whatever they think is retarded

Human beings are social creatures, It's geniunely hard and rare to be independant from not caring about what others think. We adapt thoughts from our fellow brocels, idols, close friends, if you have any, people we trust, if you even have anyone to trust. I doubt you can't just immediately stop caring unless you have a mental or social defect, and you're a psychopath. You just learn that what they say doesn't matter.

It's easier not to care if you think less of them. If they are nobody to you, you care less about what they think. If you dislike them, you know that whatever they think is retarded
Ok yea that makes sense
Human beings are social creatures, It's geniunely hard and rare to be independant from not caring about what others think. We adapt thoughts from our fellow brocels, idols, close friends, if you have any, people we trust, if you even have anyone to trust. I doubt you can't just immediately stop caring unless you have a mental or social defect, and you're a psychopath. You just learn that what they say doesn't matter.
true, just gotta not care

Become Chad or become NEET

Become Chad or become NEET
That’s the only way to avoid people ridiculing me. But I think I’m going to face them and not care what they think, I can’t NEET forever

That’s the only way to avoid people ridiculing me. But I think I’m going to face them and not care what they think, I can’t NEET forever
You actually can. There was a proud NEET in my country who died a few months ago (RIP Arno Dübel) and he lived from NEETbux for around 30 years

You actually can. There was a proud NEET in my country who died a few months ago (RIP Arno Dübel) and he lived from NEETbux for around 30 years
I am a burgercel so neetbux isn’t really an option for me unfortunately. Plus I want to dineromaxx for copes

I am a burgercel so neetbux isn’t really an option for me unfortunately. Plus I want to dineromaxx for copes
Then your best choice is working part time and leaving the house only if absolutely neccessary