Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I stop being incel?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Got this from IT.

Looks like this guy got the special. Therapy, volunteer, gym, clothes, shower, and if none of those things are helping don't worry because there are plenty more years left in your life for you to waste following fake advice.

“It’s not to late there is still time!!!!” IT to me when I’m 60 and checking into a nursing home

I've been approached by women in the past
stopped reading there. what a fucking larping retard
the advice in that thread is also pure garbage

“It’s not to late there is still time!!!!” IT to me when I’m 60 and checking into a nursing home
JFL

10.Move to another country
11.Get surgeries
12.Kill yourself

The definition of failed normie.

Have lots of money

tl;dr
have sex

Who cares about excitement? The best thing anyone can do is just do their own thing. People who chase excitement past their early 20s end up making poor life choices. Most self-made successful people put their own well being and professional/financial development above all else.

"not too late"
"not too late"
"not too late"
"not too late"
"not too late"
"not too late"
"not too late"
"...."

In fact, I've been approached by women in the past.

So much for being an incel

Imagine what you gotta look like to be approached and still fail.

"start a journal" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
remember, these people give shitty advice so you kill yourself, they admitted it

I feel sorry for anyone who actually falls for this lie and trap

Ok I got it

1. Start a journal, write to it every day
2. New wardrobe, every month
3. Get therapy, buy courses
4. Wait until some foid finally approaches you
5. You hit 40s maybe 50s and nothing happens
6. Reload the save when you're still young and pray for "shower power" ability to proc this time

What's today's special? I'll take one of those.
Anyone suggested the gay to him lol.

Got this from IT.

Looks like this guy got the special. Therapy, volunteer, gym, clothes, shower, and if none of those things are helping don't worry because there are plenty more years left in your life for you to waste following fake advice.
View attachment 259785

Nofap is cope, but still better than this.

a lot of peoples would tell you that if you want to get a female, you would have to respect womens, be nice, funny blablabla... but that's not true.
if you want to stop being incel, you have to get money, a lot of money. Females love rich guys

Ngl, that printed comment you posted got some decent advice, like gym and sleeping well. The problem is that none of that shit will make you stop being an incel per se, it only helps with your quality of life. LMS is all there is to it.
if you want to stop being incel, you have to get money, a lot of money. Females love rich guys
Be careful with that. Despite money being a huge attractive boost, it mainly attracts gold diggers that will use every single trick in the book to betabuxx you up.

this faggot was never incel to begin with, if women are fucking approach you, you're not a goddamn incel, if you're socially retarded and/or have severe autism then that's your fucking problem, what a stupid larper.

its easy bro all women need to do is fuck us/love us and the problems will be come but we know that will never happen

You want to stop being an incel? Just have sex.

Ive been approached by women...
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I really dont know how it is so hard for normies to understand that incels live and die in complete isolation. Nobody fucking approached me in my fucking entire life. Fuck. Thats why all the advice is fucking useless. FUCK. These retard people posting in incel subs make me so fucking angry.

1. Kill yourself
2. Pay a prostitute (you are having sex but not making love)
3. Rape (rapists by definition aren't incels)

why are they going to IT for advice ?