Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stalk a woman?

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I'm obsessed with a woman now who has already rejected me before, I want to know more about her, what she does on a daily basis, who she has sex with
I looked for her social media on every website and there's nothing, I don't know where she lives

Last edited:
Have you tried NOT stalking a woman? It's a complete waste of time and will only get you in trouble. I speak out of experience GrAY

Have you tried NOT stalking a woman? It's a complete waste of time and will only get you in trouble. I speak out of experience GrAY
Yea like whats even the point maybe its a bait post tho

I'm obsessed with a woman now who has already rejected me before, I want to know more about her, what she does on a daily basis, who she has sex with
I looked for her social media on every website and there's nothing wrong, I don't know where she lives
Literally nothing productive will come out of this path.

I looked for her social media on every website and there's nothing wrong, I don't know where she lives
bee urself

Go get some friends
I already have it, it doesn't change anything
my problem is that I'm sexually frustrated and I've been really in love with her for years, I kind of forgot but now it's even worse
I'm going to try some chemicals to see if I can forget it

I already have it, it doesn't change anything
my problem is that I'm sexually frustrated and I've been really in love with her for years, I kind of forgot but now it's even worse
I'm going to try some chemicals to see if I can forget it
Go fuck some stacies then why the fuck stalk

Officer i nevER stalked any foid evER. I am telling the turth

stalk and rape gta npcs ofc

glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

glowing stick figure GIF
glowing stick figure GIF

just get her address go to her place rape that bitch :feelskek: so she is scared to step out of her home

Dude, don't stalk women or at least don't ask for advice on a forum that glows brighter than a Christmas tree.

Don't do it, white knights, betacucks and simps are watching you

Don't do it. I wasn't even stalking but this bitch still sued me and turned my life into hell. I wasn't punished or anything because I proved I wasn't stalking, but still, they take it very seriously when a foid raises such allegations, and they start the legal process immediately. Even this post can give her grounds to sue. It's that simple for her to destroy your life if you go down that route, so don't.

Don't do it. I wasn't even stalking but this bitch still sued me and turned my life into hell. I wasn't punished or anything because I proved I wasn't stalking, but still, they take it very seriously when a foid raises such allegations, and they start the legal process immediately. Even this post can give her grounds to sue. It's that simple for her to destroy your life if you go down that route, so don't.
brutal

not sure officer

Their social media accs may be included in data breaches.

Also if you know what they're into, often less formal places like social clubs etc. will keep records of her which aren't heavily protected.

I don't stalk personally but I consider the idea romantic so good luck.

Last edited:
I looked for her social media on every website and there's nothing, I don't know where she lives
search her up online and public records shit like that you should find her their . search finding her parents by putting her last name in fast peoplesearch and find them on facebook

Already lost the interest