Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do I respond to "Thanks." via text?

just lol

if you were chad it would’ve taken her 30 seconds (max) to respond

More like 5 seconds or less
These are my favorite threads ngl

But I do feel bad for OPs like him though. The bluepill still has him, and he is clinging desperately to it.
What makes it worse is that he already has knowledge of the blackpill. So it must be like torture.

IMG 20190730 021537

Tenor

More like 5 seconds or less

But I do feel bad for OPs like him though. The bluepill still has him, and he is clinging desperately to it.
What makes it worse is that he already has knowledge of the blackpill. So it must be like torture.
torture was me being jobless and being on this site for a minimum of 8 hours a day in early 2018. I was truly depressed during that time, and bluepilled or not, I'm much happier now. I still apply the blackpill in my daily interractions. But If I see an opportunity I will take it.

You are supposed to continue the conversation asking her how is she doing or something like that. If you were chad the whore would have continued it herself though

Well OP, has she "opened the snap" yet?

Well OP, has she "opened the snap" yet?
Not yet, but there have been times where I let a snap sit for up to a few hours. Plus its her birthday so she may be getting drinks with friends. I hope she responds, because asking her how her day went sounds like a good direction to push the convo

Not yet, but there have been times where I let a snap sit for up to a few hours. Plus its her birthday so she may be getting drinks with friends. I hope she responds, because asking her how her day went sounds like a good direction to push the convo

I mean I guess it's good to keep a positive mindset.

But to be brutally honest, she could also be getting plowed by a Chad at the moment.

I mean I guess it's good to keep a positive mindset.

But to be brutally honest, she could also be getting plowed by a Chad at the moment.
I don't think so, she's not that good looking but has a pretty nice ass, which is why I want to smash. If Chad is smashing he's probably a bum who I can easily usurp

Give it a try no reason for telling him he fails,remember to be an INVOLUNTARY celibate u gotta approach first.go for it man at worst u fail hard and make a good thread here

I didn't mean it like that, chill out guys.

I mean my status can usurp some jobless chad easily

I mean unless you're like a CEO of some major company, which you aren't, I don't think this is true my poor man.

Sent an old coworker who I had a big crush on a happy birthday "bitmoji" over snapchat.

She responded with "Thanks."

How do I continue the conversation

For those who don't know what a bitmoji is its a image with a character in your likeness....like this

tumblr_pc4u3yRkl91qhdjipo9_400.jpg
:chad::banhammer:

jokes aside , she seems uninterested .

Just ask yourself how she would have replied to Chad, it wouldn’t be with “Thank you.” Lol.

It’s over, you will never cream pea.

Just ask yourself how she would have replied to Chad, it wouldn’t be with “Thank you.” Lol.

What does cream pea man?

bro I would never creampie this girl, she just has a big ass

@IronMike
Well man, I doubt it'll work, but good luck nonetheless
although I tend to dislike these kinds of threads since even if you succeed you won't be able to tell us about it cuz the mods would ban you for "bragging"
really sad tbh

Orbiting girls on social media

JFL you cuck, she was just being polite because she was afraid you would go ER on her if she pissed you off.

Imagine being an incel and a cuck at the same time. Chad completely forgets her birthday and doesn’t say shit to her, and then meets up with her a week later to fuck her brains out while you ask for advice on normal human interaction.

Bonus: I guarantee this girl you have a crush on is way above your looks level and is probably a Stacy. None of you cucks ever orbit / stalk your looksmatch or average to ugly girls, it’s always a Stacy or some really hot girl that you of course have no chance with. You might go after the average or ugly ones occasionally, but it’s always the hotter ones that you orbit endlessly like a lost puppy dog. J.F.LMAO.
Imagine being such a delusional fucking hypocritical retard that you orbit top tier girls and then complain when girls do the exact same thing with Chad. LOW IQ.

Last edited:
Call her a nigger and tell her to go fuck herself with a spiked mace.

Say np
Be my gf pls or something :feelstrash:

Show her your penis!

This, instead of sending her some birthday image, you should have transmitted a picture of your enhanced penis.

Ask her for some pussy boss

iktf. barely anyone replies to my texts. if they are interested in you they would make it obvious and keep the convo up

've been uploading pictures of my new well paying job to facebook so surely that should have peeked her interest.

iktf. barely anyone replies to my texts. if they are interested in you they would make it obvious and keep the convo up
this. op shes not interested in you, shes just being polite you fucking sperg

Last edited:
How you spending your birthday?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back