Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I punish my parents?

lekoz14

lekoz14

Greycel
Long story short: They have abused and neglected me for my entire life and my patience has run out. Will not elaborate but I need ideas that can create a lasting damage for preferably both of them. Refrain from stupid shit like "just strangle them bro". Thanks

their punishment is usually having a failure son.

Lowkey true, nothing more frustrating than being a parent with a son who is a total failure like myself

Lowkey true, nothing more frustrating than being a parent with a son who is a total failure like myself
only if they care about you
they don't even need to feel ashamed if they join in on others making fun of you and putting all the blame on you

Long story short: They have abused and neglected me for my entire life and my patience has run out. Will not elaborate but I need ideas that can create a lasting damage for preferably both of them. Refrain from stupid shit like "just strangle them bro". Thanks
tell them every way they fucked up if you think they would care
expose how they mistreated you to people they know if you want to shame them and damage their status

or just forget about them and move on, especially if you stand to inherit something

if they join in on others making fun of you and putting all the blame on you
That's their coping mechanism, nearly all parents care a little about their kids. If they do this they care, and it's their way to cope with the fact that their son is a failure

nearly all parents care a little about their kids
nearly all parents also don't abuse and neglect their kids.
it's their way to cope with the fact that their son is a failure
nah, if they're narcissists they don't give a shit about what happens to you and will never even think of blaming themselves.

nearly all parents also don't abuse and neglect their kids.
Depends on ethnicity, I grew up with a lot of ethnics, and a good chunk of them used to get physically and mentally abused

what, do you want plausible deniability?

Ignore them in their old age. Move out and never reach out again.

If you somehow become rich never give them a cent. Ect..

Nothing much you can do, same for me they ruined my life and i still need them

Withdrawing them attention

expose how they mistreated you to people they know if you want to shame them and damage their status
Unfortunately I am from a shitty arab family where nobody cares as it's perceived as normal parenting, thanks though

On the contrary, they DESIRE their son failure, that's why they treated him like shit. Many parents are narcissistic and psychopathic.

Withdrawing them attention
Ignore them in their old age. Move out and never reach out again.

If you somehow become rich never give them a cent. Ect..

Nothing much you can do, same for me they ruined my life and i still need them
This.

Become successful and let them eat cake.