Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i prevent ants from biting my tongue?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
The first ants have started to appear now since it's spring. I've started eating them in my garden and in the woods, they are delicious and taste like lemon. The only problem i have is that they bite my tongue before i even get to chew on them. How do i prevent this? It kinda hurts, and it's overall uncomfortable.

Incel trait: ants are biting your tongue

It's over

San Diego Zoo Nose GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

anteatERmaxxing

I thought this was a Reddit Copypasta but OP is serious. OvER for retardcels

It's not safe to eat ants directly from your garden or the woods without properly preparing them, as they may carry bacteria or parasites. Additionally, their bites can be painful and potentially harmful. Instead, if you want to enjoy ants as a food source, consider purchasing edible ants from a reputable source or learning how to safely harvest and prepare them yourself. Always ensure proper hygiene and food safety practices to avoid any discomfort or health risks.

It's not safe to eat ants directly from your garden or the woods without properly preparing them, as they may carry bacteria or parasites. Additionally, their bites can be painful and potentially harmful. Instead, if you want to enjoy ants as a food source, consider purchasing edible ants from a reputable source or learning how to safely harvest and prepare them yourself. Always ensure proper hygiene and food safety practices to avoid any discomfort or health risks.
I don't believe in bad bacteria/parasites and the everlasting false propaganda from the medical profession like most people do.

The first ants have started to appear now since it's spring. I've started eating them in my garden and in the woods, they are delicious and taste like lemon
Lay off the cocaine

I don't believe in bad bacteria/parasites and the everlasting false propaganda from the medical profession like most people do.
Regardless of personal beliefs, consuming ants directly from your garden or the woods without proper preparation can still pose health risks. Ants may carry pathogens or contaminants that can cause illness. It's essential to prioritize food safety to protect your health. If you're interested in foraging for edible insects, consider researching safe and proper harvesting and preparation methods to minimize any potential risks.

Regardless of personal beliefs, consuming ants directly from your garden or the woods without proper preparation can still pose health risks. Ants may carry pathogens or contaminants that can cause illness. It's essential to prioritize food safety to protect your health. If you're interested in foraging for edible insects, consider researching safe and proper harvesting and preparation methods to minimize any potential risks.
Cooking will only destroy the taste and the nutrients of the ants. If there's really a health risk then i would be sick multiples times... I've been eating ants since i was a kid. Doctors want you sick so they can profit of you.

I ate an ant once as a kid and it bit my tongue as well. Maybe boil them first.

Buy a ant tank and then grab a scoop and eat it
Why would i do that if i already have like 20 ant hills near my house? Ants are suppose to be free, just like chanterelles.

Why would i do that if i already have like 20 ant hills near my house? Ants are suppose to be free, just like chanterelles.
just scoop them in a container and save it for later

just scoop them in a container and save it for later
Yea, and ant eggs are even more juicy and delicious. It's a little too early to find an ant hill full of ants now. They are just starting to come out.

based and AIpilled

antpill is brutal

antpill destroyed me

The first ants have started to appear now since it's spring. I've started eating them in my garden and in the woods, they are delicious and taste like lemon. The only problem i have is that they bite my tongue before i even get to chew on them. How do i prevent this? It kinda hurts, and it's overall uncomfortable.
Squash them with your hands before eating

ovER, you can either lose the juice or experience pain the choice is yours.
When i ate the red ants yesterday my tongue was burning a little, but i ate like 50 of them. It's actually their defence mechanism to be acidic.

I just realized that ants can eat freshly sown seeds and vegetables. I was planning on growing vegetables in my garden this spring... Which means i have to eat even more ants now in order to genocide them and prevent them from eating my iceberg lettuce and onions.