Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I postmaxx?

first, you have to transition from male to female. then you can postmaxx
Never thought about it like that.
It's just like foid chit chat, much talk without saying anything.
God I hate degenerate postmaxxers... honestly postmaxxer is just a nicer term for spammer.
We used to ban spammer, they are the cancer of the internet.

Why does everyone here have like 10k posts or some shit, there’s even people here like @Arescel who joined less than 3 months ago and have 20k? How do I get my post count up

tfw no sheboon gf to listen to 2pac with.​

@Necro are you aware that @LuxStice is your fanboy for some reason? check out his about page jfl

jungle checking in, seems like mods let anyone in now, yeah this was my alt
was spicebomb also ur alt? you tagged me in 6 pages, nigga :feelsUgh: :reeeeee:

that was my alt, you became the new incelerated so i had too:feelsaww:
@nice_try @ThoughtfulCel JFLLLL. This place is becoming pure chaos. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

@nice_try @ThoughtfulCel JFLLLL. This place is becoming pure chaos. Nobody gives a shit anymore.
Honestly, I don't either :feelshaha:

I was at the end of my rope when serge was taking this place downhill, but ever since we started allowing known fakecels back, I really don't care anymore.

Registration needs to be shut down for at least 6 months to pull things straight.
But we all know that won't happen.
It's unironically over for this site.

drextr6 can answer