Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i move on from oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
im tired of worrying about who she's talking to, how her day was, if im ever able to get her. Im so tired of thinking about her everyday it's ruining me It's ruining my grades and it's no longer romantic this has became an obcession I need to move on from her. Yes it may have been unfair I didn't get her despite all my work but I think i should let go and just accept defeat, I can't suffer like this anymore it's going to lead me to roping eventually.

Last edited:
Move on if she rejects you.

i dont wanna think about her anymore, I feel so fucking sad when I think other boys are talkingt to her, when I SEE other boys talking to her. I don't wanna feel this way anymore, im worrying about someone who's never going to return the same feeling, im worrying about someone who's never EVER going to be mine.

RIP HER UGLY CARCASS WITH AXE AND PISS ON HER GRAVE RIGHT NOW

I've already asked her out once she said she'd date me once she became single. I think I can take that as a rejection, Im afraid if I ask a second time I get rejected again, I don't think i'll be able to handle my emotions if that does happen. I'll most likely rope.

Last edited:
I've already asked her out once she said she'd date me once she became single. I think I can take that as a rejection, Im afraid if I ask a second time I get rejected again, I don't think i'll be able to control my emotions if that does happen. I'll most likely rope.
I mean when you ask again. If she doesn’t then just end it all if she rejects you.

move on how.... you know how much I love her, and for how long...
She doesn’t even care about you like that. Why are u so attached to her.

I did everything for her she became such an important part of my life despite not even doing anything it's so hard for me to just forget about her and move on. Im the person today solely because of her, the good and bad.

She doesn’t even care about you like that. Why are u so attached to her.
I got love at first sight with her, and i believed we were meant to be so i did everything I could to try and get with her and failed, but after all my effort i became so attached to her, I can't move on, I've tried lots of time she comes up in my mind every moment of my day.

I've already asked her out once she said she'd date me once she became single. I think I can take that as a rejection, Im afraid if I ask a second time I get rejected again, I don't think i'll be able to control my emotions if that does happen. I'll most likely rope.
She rejected you, move on.

I got love at first sight with her, and i believed we were meant to be so i did everything I could to try and get with her and failed, but after all my effort i became so attached to her, I can't move on, I've tried lots of time she comes up in my mind every moment of my day.
I remember those crush feelings with my oneitis but u gotta get over yourself

I remember those crush feelings with my oneitis but u gotta get over yourself
im certain it's much more than what you felt, im 100% sure. It's not easy, it's to the point where I stopped finding most women attractive despite them being conventionally more attractive than my oneitis

love makes you a fool.
Why do you love her if she don't love you back? At the end of the day all girls have a pussy between their legs bro just go find another girl. You said in a thread a few days ago there was a girl who smiled and asked you about your weekend, why don't you try talking to that girl? You need to get over this obsession.

You said in a thread a few days ago there was a girl who smiled and asked you about your weekend, why don't you try talking to that girl?
I feel pathetic just even thinking about it now
How retarded I was to think it was an IOI for something that otehr guys gets regularly

She's getting her pussy filled up with chads jizz rn.

I feel pathetic just even thinking about it now
How retarded I was to think it was an IOI for something that otehr guys gets regularly
Did she talk to you again or only that time?

Sounds like the next carl tanzler

only that time... but she hasnt been to the school since that class
Hmmm, if she talks to you again then that could be a sign. If didn't at least think you were decent looking she wouldn't have been too friendly with you. That fact that she was even talking to you in a friendly manner is an indicator that you aren't a truecel at all and there may still be hope for you if you looksmax.

Hmmm, if she talks to you again then that could be a sign. If didn't at least think you were decent looking she wouldn't have been too friendly with you. That fact that she was even talking to you in a friendly manner is an indicator that you aren't a truecel at all and there may still be hope for you if you looksmax.
I hope so

im tired of worrying about who she's talking to, how her day was, if im ever able to get her. Im so tired of thinking about her everyday it's ruining me It's ruining my grades and it's no longer romantic this has became an obcession I need to move on from her. Yes it may have been unfair I didn't get her despite all my work but I think i should let go and just accept defeat, I can't suffer like this anymore it's going to lead me to roping eventually.
You remind me of @Intellau_Celistic with this oneitis shit.

She probably has a dick in her mouth right now as you're crying over her.

You remind me of @Intellau_Celistic with this oneitis shit.

She probably has a dick in her mouth right now as you're crying over her.
he used to post about his oneitis alot?

he used to post about his oneitis alot?
Yes, he did and i'm surprised he hasn't killed or kidnapped her yet but that's not the point. The point is she isn't thinking about you, you are nothing to her and she is probably getting dicked down as we speak. When you really think about that does it not change your feelings for her?

you can't. i still remember my oneitis from 3 years ago.