Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's never special

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Yesterday a girl was assigned partner to me in spanish and we had to ask each other simple questions in spanish, she had a smile/smirk on her face and kept looking up and down at me and asked how my weekened was and what I did on the weekends, I thought to myself holy shit isn't that an IOI????????? I was so happy that day and started dreaming about finally getting a gf and I bragged about it to alot of my aquintance, until today I was bragging to one of my aquintance and he said it wasn't even significant, girls always ask him how his weekened was and that it was just a friendly gesture, not an IOI. Jfl at how happy i was for something other guys get all the time, my ass thought a girl was actually interested in me.
@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Last edited:
How many girls smile at you bro,Jesus Christ

That’s what happens when you go too long without female contact you start to think gestures that the average person gets all the time is her showing Interest goes to show how over it is

That’s what happens when you go too long without female contact you start to think gestures that the average person gets all the time is her showing Interest goes to show how over it is
:feelsrope:

Yesterday a girl was assigned partner to me in spanish and we had to ask each other simple questions in spanish, she had a smile/smirk on her face and kept looking up and down at me and asked how my weekened was and what I did on the weekends, I thought to myself holy shit isn't that an IOI????????? I was so happy that day and started dreaming about finally getting a gf and I bragged about it to alot of my aquintance, until today I was bragging to one of my aquintance and he said it wasn't even significant, girls always ask him how his weekened was and that it was just a friendly gesture, not an IOI. Jfl at how happy i was for something other guys get all the time, my ass thought a girl was actually interested in me.
@Incelius Savage @Recluse
Try talking to her again, it’s not like she rejected you. Next week, ask her how her weekend was. Maybe the foid will actually like you just being nice to her? All foids are all scum but this may be a chance to get some sex dude!

I never got to have those experiences.