Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I make my dick bigger???

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I have seen some suicide inducing thread in that last few days about a guy with a big dick having thirsty sluts chase him.

I need to know how to get a big dick. Or at least how to make it appear big in my underwear to test out if it has the same results for me as it would have for a black guy.

ive never tried it, but some ppl say jelqing works for that

Penis enlargement surgery is a thing.

This one billionairre died from the surgery though so it's not without risks.

"islamic"incel.

sounds easy tbh
It is, you can easily get married if you really want it. Just gotta put in some effort. But you will need to be willing to become a wageslave and spend money on your wife.

If there was a 100% effective and safe method to enlarge penis, you wouldn’t be asking here and you would know it. You have to cope, or get a surgery (which is not safe, and might come with side effects such as ED).

Jacking off a lot gives you a fatter penis I think. So does reducing your overall body fat. It has to do with the blood rush. When you jack off you beat up your meat and you let it recover. Then rinse repeat.

Jacking off a lot gives you a fatter penis I think. So does reducing your overall body fat. It has to do with the blood rush. When you jack off you beat up your meat and you let it recover. Then rinse repeat.
So that explains my 9 inch penis ( :chad: :banhammer: )

OP when his dick goes from 2 inches to 3 inches after dickmaxxing.

90e.gif

Jacking off a lot gives you a fatter penis I think.

That's bullshit, i've been jacking it for 37 years, with many periods in the past of doing it at least 4 or 5 times a day and I've still got a pencil dick.

I dunno why incels wanna increase their dick size anyway, it's not like anyone other than yourself is going to see it.