Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I look intimidating?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I want people to be scared of me.
What do I need to do?
Would vikingmaxxing be a good idea since I'm nordic?

You don't "look" intimidating. You just be it, there's no looks aspect to intimidation.

Closest you can get is gymmaxxing to get strong enough to be able to intimidate.

women already find subhumans intimidating. They could be raped and have your subhuman child. Even if there´s a 0,001 % Chance that you could touch her, she will find you disgusting because of this for her whole life. Just creepmax

How tall are you?
Can you grow a beard?
Have muscle/big fat guy?

My reccomendation is grow a beard and act alpha as fuck. Gain some muscle and preferably be tall.

Otherwise just he angry and dirty looking

Tall with large frame which you can't change. You can steroidmaxx I guess if you want to gymcel. Or have a very ugly face. Maybe scar it if you want to be extra drug dealer psycho fucker. I don't like being intimidating just in face though as people in general treat you worse.
Bloat

You don't "look" intimidating. You just be it, there's no looks aspect to intimidation.

Closest you can get is gymmaxxing to get strong enough to be able to intimidate.

Well you need to look intimidating aswell

Don't. I'm not intimidating in the slightest but I could take a man down to the dark prince if there was any need. Why show off your power?

be tall and have a large frame

How tall are you?
Can you grow a beard?
Have muscle/big fat guy?

My reccomendation is grow a beard and act alpha as fuck. Gain some muscle and preferably be tall.

Otherwise just he angry and dirty looking

Im pretty average in height (1.80cm) I will grow a beard. I have a bit of muscle and I will keep going to the gym
Don't. I'm not intimidating in the slightest but I could take a man down to the dark prince if there was any need. Why show off your power?

Because I fucking hate my appearence, I want to be ok with my apperence. If I look intimidating I will

Don’t get a haircut and wear a large hoodie with baggy clothing that don’t go together.

"no looks aspect to intimidation"??? you must be joking. that's like saying "being chad is personality".

:feelstastyman:

Being tall helps. No one takes manlets seriously tbh.

You can't unless you are born it. I am a wristcel and because of it I can't even ogremaxx.

Just wear one of these bad boys

You'd just look like a soyboy

If you dont have downward glabella and prominent browridge theres not much you can do

Dye your hair
Get a tan

Bandana, dirty clothes, chain wallet. Have a metal sounding jingle as you walk so people think you're carrying knifes under your trench coat.

know several bodybuilder so if you are tall or just "6´1"/185cm+ grow a bear and get buff and use roids tbh.

Have hunter eyes,warrior skull,wide jaw,broad shoulders and get a scar on your face

Nordic? Hvor komme du fra?

Have hunter eyes,warrior skull,wide jaw,broad shoulders and get a scar on your face
I always wanted a manly scar across my eye tbh. That makes foids wet.

You can only intimidate people that are shorter than you. There are guys that are extremely muscular, but if I'm even an inch taller than them I don't get intimidated at all. Be muscular and don't have bug/prey eyes.

squintmaxx and make your eyebrows make a face when you angry

walk around with a gun

6 foot is good height just bulk up and get strong and learn to box incase you end up in a fight at least you will know how to ko someone.

Get one of those animu face scars. Especially one that's near the eyes and turns one of your pupils pure white.

Cope. a wide tall frame with a low trust face and you'll look intimidating

JaredLetoJokermax

You can only intimidate people that are shorter than you. There are guys that are extremely muscular, but if I'm even an inch taller than them I don't get intimidated at all. Be muscular and don't have bug/prey eyes.
Tell that to a silverback gorilla, who's only 5' 5".

Gain a bunch of mass in muscle.

Be tall
Have a big frame
Be buff but not lean. Be bear mode.
Have a low pitch voice
Have high test hairy veiny forearms
Grow a big beard
Have low positively angled eyebrows and high fwhr
Bonus points if you have a facial scar

I want people to be scared of me.
What do I need to do?
Would vikingmaxxing be a good idea since I'm nordic?
Wear black clothes.
And shave your head like a skinhead.

guns are pretty intimidating.

If you have good bones, starve yourself so the facial bones become more prominent. Sleep deprive yourself. Let the head hair grow long, and go for a full beard. Facial tattoos also helps.

You probably already do seem intimidating, in the sense that women avoid you because they think you're a rapist by default. Thugmaxxing works because of the inherent power structure of being high up in a gang. Gang power = social proof. Lone wolf thugs get nothing.

Tell that to a silverback gorilla, who's only 5' 5".
That's a different species. Silverback gorillas don't get intimidated by silverback gorillas that are shorter than them.