Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I look according to my former "best friend"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Bjauruss

Degenerate called me ugly more times than all femoids combined. Atleast if it was blackpilled, because for spoiled modern femoids non-chad is ugly anyway. But degenerate did this for breaking my spirit in search for cute young girls, and tried dragging me to go after ugly old roasties (what I refused and resisted, as man of culture). Worst enemy and biggest bully - moron, disguised as friend

Give him a taste of his own medicine by disfiguring him.

Is this you? Selfies are banned, buddy boyo :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

View attachment 179790

Degenerate called me ugly more times than all femoids combined. Atleast if it was blackpilled, because for spoiled modern femoids non-chad is ugly anyway. But degenerate did this for breaking my spirit in search for cute young girls, and tried dragging me to go after ugly old roasties (what I refused and resisted, as man of culture). Worst enemy and biggest bully - moron, disguised as friend
Send me a real selfie GesoSlayer

You can trust me buddy boyo

It's usually uglier friends that come with this shit of breaking your spirit