Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I invest 600k to become a multi millionaire? I want to make enough money to be a neet

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
Bet 300k on red/black in roulette. Win. Do it again. Win again. Now you're freerolling an extra 600k. Rinse repeat until multi-millionaire.
ethniccel1 said:
There is no way on earth that in my amateur opinion such greedy,lazy and corrupt people and politicians will let the common man amass millions in earnings.
They won't.

ethniccel1 said:
Obviously when the time is right they will outlaw such currencies and only allow their own versions of such currencies.
And this is how they'll do it. With the stroke of an executive pen, all of your bitcoin will be worth monopoly money. Governments ultimately want control. Having something like Bitcoin operating freely outside of that control structure is something governments won't tolerate when the rubber hits the road.

Some governments are already planning their own CBDCs (central bank digital currency). They will simply band together and declare Bitcoin an illegal currency. What the hell are people going to do then when they're sitting on all of these useless ledger records chained together that isn't backed by anything tangible, except all of that wasted electricity and wasted computing power? They won't be able to trade it for tangible goods and services, if governemnts don't officially recognize it as a currency, and it's value is only what themselves and others say and think it is. A lot of people are going to be left holding that big bag.

Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general aren't a scam, but they're a massive black hole for money, and black holes aren't something you can see directly, but know of their presence by feeling its effects. It looks sexy now, but trust me when I say that the banking cartels are not going to lie down and take this in the ass. They routinely topple governments and destroy entire economies for their own financial control in establishing central banks. Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman for more info and to get an idea of how this is systematically done.

You have to be extremely naive to think that Bitcoin is going to swoop in and be this revolutionary thing that will change the way wealth is generated. NOPE, NIGGA.

There is something promising, however: the Lightning Network. It's a system that will allow you to easily and efficiently trade and convert crypto currencies. The technology itself will be useful when governments roll out their own CBDCs and paper currency is phased out in favor of an all digital economy. As much as I hate the globalists, betting on them is the safest, surest bet you can make. That is, until the Messiah comes down or whatever.

Last edited:
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
I can tell you how to invest that money into an exponential return... but you'd have to buy a lot of Mexican saint candles.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 8h 57m
ethniccel1 said:
So many people are advising me to buy bitcoin and similar currencies. Which is fine but I am hesitant to invest because why on earth would those who have millions and even billions not already have purchased the whole batch of coins?
It is just a question. Obviously the greedy government will start taxing such investments. There is no way on earth that in my amateur opinion such greedy,lazy and corrupt people and politicians will let the common man amass millions in earnings. Obviously when the time is right they will outlaw such currencies and only allow their own versions of such currencies. Because from what I see around me and online the crypto currency hype is huge and millions of commoners are investing heavily in these coins.

Making real money either comes through years and years of hard work or through spilling blood. No other way.

Eventually the bubble must burst. At least that is just my amateur humble opinion. I am not a financial expert so I say this with a grain of salt.
They are buying it. They are just careful not to cause a reaction. That's why the price is still low. There's a finite number of them. Unlike gold or silver.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8