Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I invest 600k to become a multi millionaire? I want to make enough money to be a neet

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I got 600k from my SaaS business and crypto currency. I'm pretty young (still in college) and I know very little about investing. I haven't even paid taxes on the 600k because I received all the payments in crypto. my SaaS is losing a lot of popularity now, so I want to use the money I earned to start earning income to support my neet /shut in lifestyle. What's the best investment? I don't mind doing a bit of work for the income if I have to.

I really need someone to point me in the right direction

I got 600k from my SaaS business and crypto currency. I'm pretty young (still in college) and I know very little about investing. I haven't even paid taxes on the 600k because I received all the payments in crypto. my SaaS is losing a lot of popularity now, so I want to use the money I earned to start earning income to support my neet /shut in lifestyle. What's the best investment? I don't mind doing a bit of work for the income if I have to.

Buy more crypto and invest in index funds

Safest long term investment is property in high rent cities and let reputable estate agents manage them untill you know enough to do it yourself. Even in retirement you will still get rent

But it looks like people will eventually lose their properties if the covid conspiries are correct. So I am not sure

Wow 600k love to be in that position, grossed the most this year since ive been working. still negative on year.
Couldn't figure out crypto.
Find yourself a good financial advisor see what they can do.

How much do you need to live comfortably? You could move to the Philippines and live like a king off $30,000-$60,000 per year. I'd put most of it into dividend yielding stocks. Live off dividends.

How much do you need to live comfortably? You could move to the Philippines and live like a king off $30,000-$60,000 per year. I'd put most of it into dividend yielding stocks. Live off dividends.
i never leave my house so just the basics internet, electricity, water, food. i will consider this. idk if I want to leave my home country tho
Safest long term investment is property in high rent cities and let reputable estate agents manage them untill you know enough to do it yourself. Even in retirement you will still get rent

But it looks like people will eventually lose their properties if the covid conspiries are correct. So I am not sure
i was looking into real estate. it seems like a lot of work and a lot of things can go wrong
Wow 600k love to be in that position, grossed the most this year since ive been working. still negative on year.
Couldn't figure out crypto.
Find yourself a good financial advisor see what they can do.
just buy crypto on coinbase and read whitepapers it's not hard tbh

i never leave my house so just the basics internet, electricity, water, food. i will consider this. idk if I want to leave my home country tho

i was looking into real estate. it seems like a lot of work and a lot of things can go wrong

just buy crypto on coinbase and read whitepapers it's no
yeah put it into divided yielding stocks and then just live off the dividends. easy as. Which cryptos did you invest in?

@Dregster666 @Transcended Trucel @BlkPillPres

Mind sharing some tips? would love to have 5k to move out of my parents house, not even talking about having 600k

I got 600k from my SaaS business and crypto currency. I'm pretty young (still in college) and I know very little about investing.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Come on dude, you made 600K but you know "very little" about investing, and somehow "it's not hard" lol

Seems like you know more than enough if its easy

1. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY READ WHITE PAPERS?

2. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT INFO IN THEM SHOULD DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOU BY A CRYPTO CURRENCY?

I haven't even paid taxes on the 600k because I received all the payments in crypto.
Do you even need to pay taxes though?

I'm pretty sure you can open up an account in some tax shelter country and transfer all of your funds there, but you'll need to consult professional legal council and a financial advisor to know what to do, you may even need to hire a professional to set up the accounts and do the transfers for you

I want to use the money I earned to start earning income to support my neet /shut in lifestyle.
Dude you have 600K, you can probably just dump a bit into a trusty worthy index fund that is low risk and always gives good returns. Like the S&P 500, but nobody here is qualified to advise someone who made 600K before they left college lol, you should be advising us.

You need to seek out help from qualified professionals in the field, people in your socio-economic class don't go to forums filled with losers to help them manage and increase their wealth, they consult with professionals, that's what you should be doing.

What's the best investment? I don't mind doing a bit of work for the income if I have to.
With your track record you can probably figure it out, or you could just pay a trust worthy professional, its not like money is an issue for you

:feelskek:

This just feels like a troll post, like come on dude, you don't need anyone here to tell you shit, this thread was probably just made for you to humblebrag

What covid conspiracies :feelswhat:

This just feels like a troll post, like come on dude, you don't need anyone here to tell you shit, this thread was probably just made for you to humblebrag
This tbh

Dump it in VTI or overall stock market index, you can expect 7-8% returns yearly. Then educate yourself on various possible investment routes. Choose ones that suit your risk tolerance and personality. Real Estate is one that many people like as a money maxxing path as you have great agency over your investment in relativity to most paths.

Personally I have been doing a forex strategy and stocks one. But these take a lot more time/ practice to master enough. And most people fail hard.
Mind sharing some tips? would love to have 5k to move out of my parents house, not even talking about having 600k
Not that simple as OP says. Most important thing in crypto is having good luck. And risk management. You need to read white papers do calculated bets(never go in more than 20% a shit coin).

Also in my experience shitcoins crash harder/more often if BTC price isn't skyrocketing or is at a plateau. So ideally invest in shit coins during a BTC price boom.

If your smarter, you should aim to make a bot to be able to buy shitcoins at cheaper prices during presales. That will boost your profitability very very significantly.

Not a bad idea but not as safe as VTI. But could be worth it for OP trying in a cheaper but growing neighborhood then scale up as he gains experience.

Last edited:

Pm me I can give you some investments with good returns %

invest your money with me and i can guarantee ill double it. send it all to my papal

Ill invest it for u :feelsaww:

Come on dude, you made 600K but you know "very little" about investing, and somehow "it's not hard" lol

2. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT INFO IN THEM SHOULD DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOU BY A CRYPTO CURRENCY?

I'm pretty sure you can open up an account in some tax shelter country and transfer all of your funds there, but you'll need to consult professional legal council and a financial advisor to know what to do, you may even need to hire a professional to set up the accounts and do the transfers for you

Dude you have 600K, you can probably just dump a bit into a trusty worthy index fund that is low risk and always gives good returns. Like the S&P 500, but nobody here is qualified to advise someone who made 600K before they left college lol, you should be advising us.

You need to seek out help from qualified professionals in the field, people in your socio-economic class don't go to forums filled with losers to help them manage and increase their wealth, they consult with professionals, that's what you should be doing.

With your track record you can probably figure it out, or you could just pay a trust worthy professional, its not like money is an issue for you

For once I agree with @BlkPillPres, seems like a troll/humblebrag post

Also in my experience shitcoins crash harder/more often if BTC price isn't skyrocketing or is at a plateau. So ideally invest in shit coins during a BTC price boom.
My luck with crypto has been plummeting till i got into it lmao, i envy the lucky fuckers who make thousands out of it. also on nfts there are people making lots of money by getting early, information is key.
If your smarter, you should aim to make a bot to be able to buy shitcoins at cheaper prices during presales. That will boost your profitability very very significantly.
This is the way to go, seems complicated tho. there are some platforms that have their own bots integrated, do you think its the same?

He could tbh but nvm
My luck with crypto has been plummeting till i got into it lmao, i envy the lucky fuckers who make thousands out of it. also on nfts there are people making lots of money by getting early, information is key.

This is the way to go, seems complicated tho. there are some platforms that have their own bots integrated, do you think its the same?
Platform bots are probably inferior. Making your own bot is indeed complicated. But you could probably pull it off with 3-6 months of practice. But tbh you'll need the money to test it a couple of times in lie environments which can prove to be an issue. And certain bots may only work for certain types of coins on certain protocols.

Lmao 600k? You already can NEET. Or work part-time and live easy.

Buy a rental property and live off that?

Lmao 600k? You already can NEET. Or work part-time and live easy.

Buy a rental property and live off that?
not in USA he can't especially health insurance is shit for self employed. Maybe he can just get catastrophic coverage via a specialized church group or insurance plan for a far cheaper premium.

not in USA he can't especially health insurance is shit for self employed. Maybe he can just get catastrophic coverage via a specialized church group or insurance plan for a far cheaper premium.

Health insurance is for females and old people. And for people who are outside all of the time, taking risks.

Now if he does die, then it means he no longer puts up with this miserable existence anyway.

Health insurance is for females and old people. And for people who are outside all of the time, taking risks.

Now if he does die, then it means he no longer puts up with this miserable existence anyway.
big issue is u won't die in many accidents. Just heavily injured to the point you go bankrupt. Then you have to do the roping yourself.

big issue is u won't die in many accidents. Just heavily injured to the point you go bankrupt. Then you have to do the roping yourself.

He could move to Canada. His USD would convert nicely.

I don't really recommend that though. If anybody here ever bothers to change countries, leave the femisphere altogether, or as much as possible. Maybe just go to some 3rd world place where he'll be even richer.

Invest into dividends. Way more solid than crypto and at that amount you could neet off it. General return would be 5-14% although 5-8% would be more realistic.

just google covid conspirasies. Theres loads, so many you wont even finish reading them all
Nigga I aint trying to look for random conspiracies :feelswhat:

What does housing and people losing their homes have anything to do with covid :feelswhat:

Yoylu are a 2x away from being a millionaire.
Buy avax and rose and rot for a year

pretty much this. I would advise setting aside $100K for taxes, then setup a vanguard account and put the rest into 70% VTSAX, 30% VTWAX

bogleheads.org forum has some good advice and data to support this strategy

@Zer0/∞ thoughts :feelsaww:

pretty much this. I would advise setting aside $100K for taxes, then setup a vanguard account and put the rest into 70% VTSAX, 30% VTWAX

bogleheads.org forum has some good advice and data to support this strategy

@Zer0/∞ thoughts :feelsaww:
Smart, 600k is a lot money and diversifying globally, across sectors and size is the best option. :hax:

just get a high deductible plan on obamacare

it's based on income not assets so if he only spends 30k/year out of his 600k, he qualifies for subsidies jfl

think when i looked it up it was like 143 a month, not bad at all

That Guy is Just larping

600k before colleague without Huge Status or Looks to Back you Up , Sounds Like some anime Hacker bullshit

This sounds fake as shit
Most cryptomaxxers I've known don't even go above 5 figures with YEARS worth of investments.
With that amount of money you could already NEET and buy and hold rental properties, more crypto or simply shit out 100k or less in looksmaxxing.
In other words you have already won in life.

This sounds fake as shit
Most cryptomaxxers I've known don't even go above 5 figures with YEARS worth of investments.
With that amount of money you could already NEET and buy and hold rental properties, more crypto or simply shit out 100k or less in looksmaxxing.
In other words you have already won in life.
I'll tell you how exactly this happened to me

1. In 2016 I got into stealing roblox accounts then selling the limiteds on those accounts for real money
2. after a while I started selling the methods I use to steal roblox accs
3. after the methods got patched I started briefly reselling roblox limiteds on websites like rbxplace (this was very profitable and still is)
crypto went up and I ended up with 600k usd

That's a good bit :feelskek:
Fucking Roblox :feelshaha:

all in SHIB short 20x

That's good advice...

But I suggest bitcoin and hold.

Then borrow from your btc holdings. When it becomes too valuable to sell.

That way you use your profit as debt and don't pay taxes on gains, since you're not selling it.

Look into it. It's not a thing yet. But its close.

Any advice to make money? How old are you?
I’m 21 and have 300$ to my name…

yeah i could teach u how to resell limiteds on roblox it's easy money. whats ur discord username
Brandino#0645
Might not be on for a bit tho I’m sleepy and need to nap
I’ll appreciate any advice tho thanks bro

Awesome work. Also go to an accountant and get your taxes done. It sucks to pay a lot of taxes but the state doesn't take kindly to those who don't pay their taxes.

With real estate what I would do is hire a real estate company to manage the properties. Like they find tenants and they take calls from tenants and they arrange for the maintenance work to be done. And they pay all the bills and collect rent.

They know all the trades people who do the work. And the trades people can't rip them off, or they might stop using them for all their clients.

Last edited:
You should invest exclusively in safe assets like government bonds (actually I don't know how it's called in english, but in portuguese it's something like "fixed income").

Everything else is prone to large losses and/or long periods without gains. Stock markets and crypto will likely lose you money. They are extremely vulnerable to political events, real world uncertainty and short term unpredictable market chaos.

With the amount of money you have you should gain some decent amount even in low return but very safe investments. You will wake up everyday totally certain of having made money.

Any[UWSL] advice to invest in stock markets, index, funds, crypto etc is a scam.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]EDIT: I just saw that US gov bonds are extremely low returns, so whatever, not worth it [/UWSL]

Last edited:
That's good advice...

But I suggest bitcoin and hold.

Then borrow from your btc holdings. When it becomes too valuable to sell.

That way you use your profit as debt and don't pay taxes on gains, since you're not selling it.

Look into it. It's not a thing yet. But its close.

So many people are advising me to buy bitcoin and similar currencies. Which is fine but I am hesitant to invest because why on earth would those who have millions and even billions not already have purchased the whole batch of coins?
It is just a question. Obviously the greedy government will start taxing such investments. There is no way on earth that in my amateur opinion such greedy,lazy and corrupt people and politicians will let the common man amass millions in earnings. Obviously when the time is right they will outlaw such currencies and only allow their own versions of such currencies. Because from what I see around me and online the crypto currency hype is huge and millions of commoners are investing heavily in these coins.

Making real money either comes through years and years of hard work or through spilling blood. No other way.

Eventually the bubble must burst. At least that is just my amateur humble opinion. I am not a financial expert so I say this with a grain of salt.

Bet 300k on red/black in roulette. Win. Do it again. Win again. Now you're freerolling an extra 600k. Rinse repeat until multi-millionaire.
There is no way on earth that in my amateur opinion such greedy,lazy and corrupt people and politicians will let the common man amass millions in earnings.
They won't.

Obviously when the time is right they will outlaw such currencies and only allow their own versions of such currencies.
And this is how they'll do it. With the stroke of an executive pen, all of your bitcoin will be worth monopoly money. Governments ultimately want control. Having something like Bitcoin operating freely outside of that control structure is something governments won't tolerate when the rubber hits the road.

Some governments are already planning their own CBDCs (central bank digital currency). They will simply band together and declare Bitcoin an illegal currency. What the hell are people going to do then when they're sitting on all of these useless ledger records chained together that isn't backed by anything tangible, except all of that wasted electricity and wasted computing power? They won't be able to trade it for tangible goods and services, if governemnts don't officially recognize it as a currency, and it's value is only what themselves and others say and think it is. A lot of people are going to be left holding that big bag.

Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general aren't a scam, but they're a massive black hole for money, and black holes aren't something you can see directly, but know of their presence by feeling its effects. It looks sexy now, but trust me when I say that the banking cartels are not going to lie down and take this in the ass. They routinely topple governments and destroy entire economies for their own financial control in establishing central banks. Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman for more info and to get an idea of how this is systematically done.

You have to be extremely naive to think that Bitcoin is going to swoop in and be this revolutionary thing that will change the way wealth is generated. NOPE, NIGGA.

There is something promising, however: the Lightning Network. It's a system that will allow you to easily and efficiently trade and convert crypto currencies. The technology itself will be useful when governments roll out their own CBDCs and paper currency is phased out in favor of an all digital economy. As much as I hate the globalists, betting on them is the safest, surest bet you can make. That is, until the Messiah comes down or whatever.

Last edited:
I can tell you how to invest that money into an exponential return... but you'd have to buy a lot of Mexican saint candles.

So many people are advising me to buy bitcoin and similar currencies. Which is fine but I am hesitant to invest because why on earth would those who have millions and even billions not already have purchased the whole batch of coins?
It is just a question. Obviously the greedy government will start taxing such investments. There is no way on earth that in my amateur opinion such greedy,lazy and corrupt people and politicians will let the common man amass millions in earnings. Obviously when the time is right they will outlaw such currencies and only allow their own versions of such currencies. Because from what I see around me and online the crypto currency hype is huge and millions of commoners are investing heavily in these coins.

Making real money either comes through years and years of hard work or through spilling blood. No other way.

Eventually the bubble must burst. At least that is just my amateur humble opinion. I am not a financial expert so I say this with a grain of salt.
They are buying it. They are just careful not to cause a reaction. That's why the price is still low. There's a finite number of them. Unlike gold or silver.