Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i gymcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34222
  • Start date
Deleted member 34222

Deleted member 34222

Self-banned
-
I think besides getting surgery, gymceling is my only chance, since betabuxxing is worthless since a fellow black man made me realize it on YT. But i don't get gainz, and my training is good since i follow Mike Israetel. So i get decent pumps, enough volume and near failure sets. So i don't think it's cause of my training, it must be the eating right? I haven't gained enough weight while training. What do you fellow incels reccomend? Im trying to get a chance to fuck a 4 worthless whore

Just eat food. Eggs, chicken, rice,potatoes, ground turkey, peanut butter, oats,milk, etc. Eat 300-500 calories above maintenance. You can only gain 1-2 pounds of muscle per month with average genetics so there’s no point in eating more than that otherwise you’ll just be getting fat.

I think besides getting surgery, gymceling is my only chance, since betabuxxing is worthless since a fellow black man made me realize it on YT. But i don't get gainz, and my training is good since i follow Mike Israetel. So i get decent pumps, enough volume and near failure sets. So i don't think it's cause of my training, it must be the eating right? I haven't gained enough weight while training. What do you fellow incels reccomend? Im trying to get a chance to fuck a 4 worthless whore

follow this instead OP

I fucking hate weeabos and anime
Just eat food. Eggs, chicken, rice,potatoes, ground turkey, peanut butter, oats,milk, etc. Eat 300-500 calories above maintenance. You can only gain 1-2 pounds of muscle per month with average genetics so there’s no point in eating more than that otherwise you’ll just be getting fat.
When will i know that i need to eat more?