Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i get wet dreams?

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
It's been like 5 years since I had one. It's so much fun fucking a milf in my dreams. I wish I get wet dreams every day

Doesitmatter?

It's been like 5 years since I had one. It's so much fun fucking a milf in my dreams. I wish I get wet dreams every day
Ive heard it only happens when you go a very long time without jacking off. From my persoanl experience, this seems true. Ive heard that apparently its the bodys natural way of emptying the tank when its full. But idk if thats true

Ive heard it only happens when you go a very long time without jacking off. From my persoanl experience, this seems true. Ive heard that apparently its the bodys natural way of emptying the tank when its full. But idk if thats true
Yeah, this is what I was going to say. The only time I've ever had a wet dream was after going a long time without masturbating.

Seems true but nevermind, I can't stop jacking off

This, but also you have to be prone to a dreaming state. This basically means not sleeping too deep and having your consious mind still be somewhat active. You can accomplish this with many common dietary irritants like caffiene or letchthin. I had one wet dream in my life but it took no fapping for months to happen. It was really fucking good though even tho in the dream I didnt even stick it in all the way before busting. The pussy was HOT, like sticking it inside a racehorse :feelsohh:

Only happened when hormones were in high gear. Dreamt of being in a date with an Asian girl who had a locker next to mine and her butt swiped across the front of my trousers at school. Went to sleep and that triggered a wet dream of a hallucinated date that turned sexual.

Never had it ever again.

it was cumming without jacking off. Easiest orgasm ever

When I was on NoFap years ago it happened to me after 3 weeks of not touching myself.

Literally never had one

Truecel trait: you never had a single wet dream in your life

Seems true but nevermind, I can't stop jacking off
I've had lucid dreams a lot eating food, fucking everything can get really vivid and real feeling sometimes a little too real had some weird nightmares try looking at you;re hands in a dream

The few I had was when I didn't jack off for a few days.