Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I get this very low IQ old foid to stop messaging me?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I am the mod of this acid reflux group so I have to help people out by providing feedback about reflux disease, but this old lady who joined recently is really taking advantage of my position and my kindness. She's VERY stupid, much more so than the other foid patients in our group. Her comprehension skills are very poor and she's quite forgetful which makes me have to explain the same things again and again and its exhausting. Makes me want to rip her head off. How do I politely get her to quit messaging me?

"I am busy at the moment, you could ask other members of this group about your issues"

Just start flirting with her. Also, make sure to tell her you're from India. She'll ignore at you lightspeed.

over for refluxcels

Maybe she’s hitting on you ;). She’s craving some young, brown meat

Nah we only talk about reflux, tests, doctors, and surgeries.
Bro she's waiting for to make your move bro. You have to escalate that shit bro. :redpill::soy:

Bro she's waiting for to make your move bro. You have to escalate that shit bro. :redpill::soy:
I don't want to make a move. Plus she has a tall bf.

Even old disgusting acid reflux foids get a tall bf. Foids can't lose.

As if it wasn't obvious I'm joking, buddy boyo. :feelshaha:

In all seriousness though, @Waco's response is your play.

I am the mod of this acid reflux group so I have to help people out by providing feedback about reflux disease, but this old lady who joined recently is really taking advantage of my position and my kindness. She's VERY stupid, much more so than the other foid patients in our group. Her comprehension skills are very poor and she's quite forgetful which makes me have to explain the same things again and again and its exhausting. Makes me want to rip her head off. How do I politely get her to quit messaging me?
Giga volcel moment :feelsahh: