Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get the stickers/emojis from this site

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
I've been looking for it all over but only get some censored bullshit, the stickers on this site is the best I've seen, way better than what these shitty ass keyboards offer you, how do I download them?

:f:

How are you an augustcel and not know how to use the emojis? It's the little smily face in the same area as the bold font and above the textbox you write in.
:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsmage::panties::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelzez::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelstrash::feelsbaton::woke::feelsree::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels::horror::forcedsmile::kys::rolleyes::(:confused::waitwhat::);):D:p:lul::y'all::cool::what::feels::soy::incel::chad::banhammer::fire::heart::f::yes::no:

:f:

How are you an augustcel and not know how to use the emojis? It's the little smily face in the same area as the bold font and above the textbox you write in.
:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsmage::panties::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelzez::feelswhere::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelstrash::feelsbaton::woke::feelsree::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels::horror::forcedsmile::kys::rolleyes::(:confused::waitwhat::);):D:p:lul::y'all::cool::what::feels::soy::incel::chad::banhammer::fire::heart::f::yes::no:
I meant to download it and use it elsewhere

No you can't do that it's just this site as far as I know. You can download different keyboards off the play store onto which you can put custom emojis i think.
But can I put these ones on the keyboard? Man I wish I could get these, they're so perfect in my eyes

But can I put these ones on the keyboard? Man I wish I could get these, they're so perfect in my eyes
Unless you get the original images or get one of the mods that still has it somehow, you'll have to do lots of work. I'm a bit disappointed that there is no being sick emoji tbh