Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get rid of my Jealousy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Whenever I go outside I see couples holding hands, kissing and being romantic. :feelsrope:
The girls are decent looking with good bodies and whenever I think about their bfs fucking/kissing the girls it makes me jealous as fuck. :reeeeee::feelscry:
I know it's stupid but I can't help it. :feelscry:

How do I get rid of this jealousy?

The only way you can "forget" about the feeling is to not go outside. But that's not exactly can option if you're not a NEET. It's common to feel like this.

jfl at still having feelings.

The only way you can "forget" about the feeling is to not go outside. But that's not exactly can option if you're not a NEET. It's common to feel like this.
I'm not NEET
Also, I feel jealous when I look at couples online. I just want to forget about sex and inceldom.

You can't

It actually gets worse when you start seeing guys 1/2 or 1/3 your age experiencing what you've missed out on your entire life because you were born with the wrong genetics at the wrong time in history.

It actually gets worse when you start seeing guys 1/2 or 1/3 your age experiencing what you've missed out on your entire life because you were born with the wrong genetics at the wrong time in history.
It's depressing.
What can we do?

I'm not NEET
Also, I feel jealous when I look at couples online. I just want to forget about sex and inceldom.
I wish there were some way too. But unfortunately reminders of our sub-humanity will always be there to mock our existence. Especially as you age.

You go lossus on them

You pray to the Heavenly Father in Jesus name to deliver you from your sinful ways, funny thing I was just thinking about my envy a few moments ago

Embrace hatred, discarding it are for the WEAK!!!

So glad I live around black people so I don't get to see this.

Whenever I go outside I see couples holding hands, kissing and being romantic. :feelsrope:
The girls are decent looking with good bodies and whenever I think about their bfs fucking/kissing the girls it makes me jealous as fuck. :reeeeee::feelscry:
I know it's stupid but I can't help it. :feelscry:

How do I get rid of this jealousy?
Seeing that stuff in public actually pisses me off now. I just try to ignore it tbh

Honestly, same dude. Lately I’ve been really sad. I’m tired of being low status. I feel like it’s effecting my health.

Remember that everybody's circumstance is unique. Often times it's all luck. They didn't choose their genes or to be born into the right family during the right moment in history.

Jealousy is illogical. More so when the recipient of your envy has had no control of their situation. Try reminding yourself of this the next you feel it.