Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How do I get rid of my dog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
My old husky died and my dad just adopted some random mutt, I fucking hate it, it gives me no halo at all it's just another expense getting in the way of my locationmaxxing strategy

visit a chineese restaurant

Make foie gras out of it

Give it as gift to a foid, maybe she will kiss you or more:feelsokman:

What breed?
An schnauzer mutt, I hate small ugly dogs not only they give no halo at all but they don't fully their job as intimidation tools, FUCKING USELESS!

Send it to @Animecel2D

Give it as gift to a foid, maybe she will kiss you or more:feelsokman:
It's also my dad's dog, I can't just gif it, I need to somehow convince my dad to get rid of it

I would sell it or give it out to shelter...:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
or try to like it ok

@tehgymcel420 Look at this.

Ultimate Chad dog husky with blue eyes died and now OP is sad he got replaced by an ethnic dog.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JBWpill canine edition

kill it and act like it ran away

Euthanasia
EamUCJN.png

:p

If he's young you might be able to find someone to adopt. If not, just tell your dad you don't want him and let him take care of him.

Don't be needlessly cruel to innocent beings just because they're ugly, this makes you exactly like the foids and normies everyone here hates.

Nobody disses dogs you cold hearted sunavabich

Be nice to animals, they're one of the few things in this world that are innocent of this monstrosity known as human civilization. I'm an animal lover myself. It's other human beings that I hate or cannot stand. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Make it into a hot dog.

this is almost akin to first hand experience :feelssus:you can trust me with the truth:feelsmage:

:feelswhat: that sure does sound like first hand experience :feelswhat:

:feelswhat:
I live in australia, selling dog meat is illegal here so where the hell would I get it from?

No of course not it’s just from what I read online, it says it usually tastes like tough and chewy beef or something
Mmmh, like beef jerky!

Have a full english with it and put some poochestershire sauce on it ye?

My old husky died and my dad just adopted some random mutt, I fucking hate it, it gives me no halo at all it's just another expense getting in the way of my locationmaxxing strategy
Poison it LoL

Actually, you could take it to a park early in the morning with a cardboard sign "free dog" and then leave it there.

@tehgymcel420 Look at this.

Ultimate Chad dog husky with blue eyes died and now OP is sad he got replaced by an ethnic dog.
Dog race pill never ends :feelsree:
An schnauzer mutt, I hate small ugly dogs not only they give no halo at all but they don't fully their job as intimidation tools, FUCKING USELESS!
brutal, at least it ain't a Chihuahua or Pitbull nigger

based chink. Unironically wish all dogs got cooked

Last edited:
foid are racist even to choose the breed of dog they will fuck

Drop it off somewhere / Kill it and pretend it ran away.