Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get rid of a little hope that's left somewhere in my mind?

U

Ultracel30

KHV who can't keep up with conversations.
★★★★
I lost almost all hope. Yet, there is a tiny bit of hope in my subconscious which makes me feel like I'll get lucky with a girl somewhere somehow. Problem is I can't pinpoint it. I don't even remember holding a girl hands in my entire life so ascending is not even my dream. Now that I'm at a wizard stage, I want to get rid of all hope of me ascending.

Go to a bar or nightclub on a saturday night.

Everyone has a little bit of the bluepill in them, considering extraordinary exceptions do in fact happen judging by some of the threads here; however, it's useless to constantly dwell on this basic pipe dream when you know you're legitimately a subhuman, only giving you false expectations and plenty of room to embarrass yourself, so perhaps try actually going out and seeing the usual disgust and revulsion the average foid has on seeing a physically unattractive male approach them. :feelsugh:

Is it a joke?
That'd be ragefuel. I prefer LDAR in my room.
You want your last bit of hope crushed don't you? Strangers will be going there to hook up, you can try to hook up too but you'll be rejected whilst others around you have fun and pair up. Alternatively try clubs or places where both guys and foids interact, even the shy nerdy ones will reject you.
also just generally going out and trying to interact, and seeing how well moggers do irl.
:yes:

If you're a wizard then it's already over. There is a 0% chance to ascend.

also just generally going out and trying to interact, and seeing how well moggers do irl.
Everyone has a little bit of the bluepill in them, considering extraordinary exceptions do in fact happen judging by some of the threads here; however, it's useless to constantly dwell on this basic pipe dream when you know you're legitimately a subhuman, only giving you false expectations and plenty of room to embarrass yourself, so perhaps try actually going out and seeing the usual disgust and revulsion the average foid has on seeing a physically unattractive male approach them. :feelsugh:
You want your last bit of hope crushed don't you? Strangers will be going there to hook up, you can try to hook up too but you'll be rejected whilst others around you have fun and pair up. Alternatively try clubs or places where both guys and foids interact, even the shy nerdy ones will reject you.

Hmm.. I'll drag myself out and start doing that. I don't think foids would even touch me so... may be after getting all those foids reaction will trigger it.

Last edited:

compare yourself to the men here.

If you mog some of them, maybe you can hope.

Just cold approach a really ugly foid and if she doesn't even look at you/talks back ITS FUCKING NEVER BEGAN

I just look at @NirvanaFan1988 mother to cope and then I feel happy im incel

You need to keep the cope alive till you die

Otherwise you will have extremely strong urges to rope
Thanks. I'll remember this. I've been on the fence about buying a sword for it.

If you're a wizard then it's already over. There is a 0% chance to ascend.
Betabuxxing postwall whores is not an option for me. I will move on with more cope.

Betabuxxing postwall whores is not an option for me. I will move on with more cope.
Hopefully your sex drive completely dies soon & you will be free from the matrix.

B
I lost almost all hope. Yet, there is a tiny bit of hope in my subconscious which makes me feel like I'll get lucky with a girl somewhere somehow. Problem is I can't pinpoint it. I don't even remember holding a girl hands in my entire life so ascending is not even my dream. Now that I'm at a wizard stage, I want to get rid of all hope of me ascending.
Begin rotting your teeth like I have been

I want to get rid of all hope of me ascending.
Chadfish.

Then make a profile with the same text, but your own real photos.

All hope will evaporate quickly.