Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get revenge on fakecels?

based_sigma

based_sigma

Greycel
I don't think I have any real friendcels irl as I have found out they're all chad pilled liars
I do not wanna become a blackpilled incel, how do I find peace? not approaching foids.

Doxx them and ruin their lives

Low quality GrAYcel CIAcel fedcel bait :feelstrash::feelsbaton::fbi:

wanting to not be blackpilled is also kinda bluepilled if you arent chad or normie :feelshaha:
truecels are redpilled and theres no reason for them to be blackpilled for not being socialcels. gymcels deep down want becky and are the real blsckpill

Fuck their girlfriends

smack the upside the head

I don't wanna became a blackpilled incel :feelstastyman:

my old crowd are coping fakecels :feelsrope:
It shows. lemme teach you pill meanings babycel :feelsYall:
:bluepill: - 'You'll get a woman, just work on your personality bro! Not all women are sluts! Yous a filthy incel :foidSoy:'
:redpill: - 'Hit the gym, become a high value man, stop fapping, stop playing videogames, AlSo BuY mY oNlInE cOuRsE, YOU ARE A PATHETIC MALE :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:'
:blackpill: - The world is burning, feel the heat, feel misery, feel the hopelessness. Society hates you. Nobody will be with you, nobody will feel your dying breath. You are a zoo animal to normies.
:whitepill:
- Focus on other things, no females for your face

It shows. lemme teach you pill meanings babycel :feelsYall:
:bluepill: - 'You'll get a woman, just work on your personality bro! Not all women are sluts! Yous a filthy incel :foidSoy:'
:redpill: - 'Hit the gym, become a high value man, stop fapping, stop playing videogames, AlSo BuY mY oNlInE cOuRsE, YOU ARE A PATHETIC MALE :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:'
:blackpill: - The world is burning, feel the heat, feel misery, feel the hopelessness. Society hates you. Nobody will be with you, nobody will feel your dying breath. You are a zoo animal to normies.
:whitepill:
- Focus on other things, no females for your face
the pills are the phases of life, pog
this forums very whitepilled then, as far as based babycels like me go

this forums very whitepilled then, as far as based babycels like me go
Depends, some lounge threads are whitepilled, inceldom discussion is blackpilled, the sewers is whitepilled (focusing on spamming rather than females)
I think this place may not be for you though
try this

I do not wanna become a blackpilled incel
You don't become a blackpilled incel.
You are born incel, and it's the blackpill that comes to you, not the other way.

Depends, some lounge threads are whitepilled, inceldom discussion is blackpilled, the sewers is whitepilled (focusing on spamming rather than females)
I think this place may not be for you though
try this
mm I feel like incels is more for me but thanks so much for the humanity
tbh ig I'm a blackpilled incel coping like so many others

mm I feel like incels is more for me but thanks so much for the humanity
tbh ig I'm a blackpilled incel coping like so many others
You can learn more about different incel concepts in the incel wiki, since you seem like a newbie