Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do I get revenge on Chad dentist who got me fired for nothing?

• Thread starter Enemy of Humanity
  • Start date
Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Years ago I was a janitor at a medical complex. One night this Chad dentist started literally screaming and swearing at me about not locking his door. I don’t even work in that part of the building so I’m not the one who is supposed to lock his door. I can’t emphasize enough he was legit screaming and swearing at me like a total psychopath. He said he was going to tell on me to my bosses he personally knows. After this happened I went from being well liked and the bosses praising my work all the time to them constantly complaining and saying I was doing a terrible job. I could tell I was going to get fired so I just decided to quit before that happened. It makes me mad I never got back at this asshole dentist. What do you think are some good ways I could get back at him? Also he doesn’t have a boss or anything, he owns his own business.

shoulda thugged and niggermaxxed right before you left, GrAY.

over for NEETcels

You know the answER boyo

You could try finding his address and mailing shit to him, but really you probably can't do anything. Inkwell poorfag vs Chad dentist, who will win in basically any sort of legal case or social situation? Not like he did anything illegal. :feelsclown:

passive agressive or aggressive aggressive?

Years ago I was a janitor at a medical complex. One night this Chad dentist started literally screaming and swearing at me about not locking his door. I don’t even work in that part of the building so I’m not the one who is supposed to lock his door. I can’t emphasize enough he was legit screaming and swearing at me like a total psychopath. He said he was going to tell on me to my bosses he personally knows. After this happened I went from being well liked and the bosses praising my work all the time to them constantly complaining and saying I was doing a terrible job. I could tell I was going to get fired so I just decided to quit before that happened. It makes me mad I never got back at this asshole dentist. What do you think are some good ways I could get back at him? Also he doesn’t have a boss or anything, he owns his own business.
Ok GrAYcel

brutal :fuk:

Send him shit in a bag, mang.

Don't you have laws in your country that protects you from getting fired ? At least they have in my country

Shit on his reputation so he loses customers or kill him

i guess this is the best thing he can do but how?
Make an online incel mob and give him shit reviews as a start.

pay people a small fee to review bomb him on every site his business is reviewed with believable horror stories

pay people a small fee to review bomb him on every site his business is reviewed with believable horror stories
I'll do it for free, if it means it will cost him future earnings.

I would pay someone to give him a good beating.

Anthrax (in mail)

Go ER on that faggot blud

Tbh slice his tires.

Send him shit in the mail

What do you think are some good ways I could get back at him?
wait for him to go out of his workplace in the night and brutally stab him unti he dies.

leave no signs of you being in the crime area btw

Send him shit in the mail
one time i put sand+piss+oil+shit in a bag and then threw it at my neighbor's house just so i can take revenge from him for letting his dog bark endleslly and not letting me sleep at night

hightly recommend this formulat since it leaves a very strong smell that go hardly