Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do I get neetbux

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I've struggled with mental health my entire life. I live in the USA. would i qualify for neetbux? cause i really don't want to work

I have border line autism. I don't get the best of anything.

LARP as someone incapable of holding a real job ngl

Congrats your like every other nigger

Nobody including me wants to work but we have to do it

Also women only receive benefits for stupid reasons

It is what it is

The best thing you can do is you can work awhile then you can quit and then apply for EI benefits
if i tell them I have schizophrenia (i might actually have schizophrenia) can i get neetbux?

No one gets any meaningful amount of free stuff directly deposited into their bank account from the government in america except single moms

Go to the psych ward

No one gets any meaningful amount of free stuff directly deposited into their bank account from the government in america except single moms
so i wouldn't be able to afford vidya, food, internet, and housing with neetbux?

Go to the psych ward
If you go to the psych ward all they will do is diagnose you as a tranny with gender dysphoria and refuse to let you leave and keep you trapped in Brave New World type dystopian prison until you take jewpills that decrease your IQ by 30 points and agree to forced castration/gender reassignment surgery

Last edited:
so i wouldn't be able to afford vidya, food, internet, and housing with neetbux?
They probably just wouldnt give you anything period

I've heard about europeans who can tentatively afford all that with NEETbuxx by fraudulently claiming welfare payments while living in a third world country where the cost of living is way cheaper

As an american living in america theres no way you could pull it off

They probably just wouldnt give you anything period

I've heard about europeans who can tentatively afford all that with NEETbuxx by fraudulently claiming welfare payments while living in a third world country where the cost of living is way cheaper

As an american living in america theres no way you could pull it off
i can't work if im a schizo and low iq what am i supposed to do

You don't. Now get back to the wagie cagie.

You would have to get a section 8 apartment, as for the osyward they have records of your stay, which means there is a paper trail, start going to a therapist and put in your application for SSI, it's tough to get without a lawyer. If you have any suicide attempts that's also on record.

You would have to get a section 8 apartment, as for the osyward they have records of your stay, which means there is a paper trail, start going to a therapist and put in your application for SSI, it's tough to get without a lawyer. If you have any suicide attempts that's also on record.
Thanks for the advice officer

If you go to the psych ward all they will do is diagnose you as a tranny with gender dysphoria and refuse to let you leave and keep you trapped in Brave New World type dystopian prison until you take jewpills that decrease your IQ by 30 points and agree to forced castration/gender reassignment surgery
They will chop his dick and balls off!

aint no way im living in some crappy apartment brah

I really don't think this is fair to me. I tried my best to earn money. I think I deserve to keep the same living standard I have right now

it's not my fault im schizophrenic :(

You in live the US, so you won't be able to get much welfare or none of it.

Last edited:
Then you have to work awhile before you apply for unemployment benefits

You can try right now actually if you worked before

Other wise fuck off nigger
yeah i have worked before. how long do they last?

if you worked awhile you can apply for neetbucks
21F86E3A BC3B 4197 8D64 3EBBEE7FF377

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DELRGB8NBTE?feature=share

Get diagnosed. I know it's a bitch to make even that happen but make it your goal. As soon as I could refer to my diagnoses even the United Kuckdom had to give in and give me neetbux.

If you live in the United States, you have to be extremely poor and have children to qualify for welfare - a lonely incel won’t get any welfare.

During the pandemic, boosted California unemployment payments were nice, but those ended way back in August 2021.

There is no social welfare net for young people in the United States.