Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get money to move out my moms house

G

Ghanaianincel

Greycel
How do I make enough money to move out. I’m so sick of this shit bro. I’ve gone in debt for three years to get some shitty degree and I’m still not done. Any job I work gives pitiful money. Imagine wage slaving all weekend for only 200 bucks meanwhile Jeff Bezos makes 20k while taking a shit

I have no money, no car and I still live with my bitching ass mom who can’t do shit for herself as if being an incel was not enough. Please any richcels here give me advice, this is too much suffering

Where do you live? Moving to a cheaper state is a suggestion if you get yourself out of it

I have no money, no car

Once again a man is suffering because of no car.
While you are suffering in low-level jobs, females have it all cozy. They have easy work, good income, a driver licence and a car. And we as men have to suffer in pee pee poo poo jobs @pp183

“0nly 200” on weekends but can’t afford a car?

Is there any way you can get a better paying job that doesn't require a degree?

Close your eyes, breathe. It will all be over soon.

“0nly 200” on weekends but can’t afford a car?
I live in a big city in America. 200 bucks here is basically 2 dollars. And yes. After food and other expenses there is nothing left

A car, a good car at that, will run 3k and I’m being generous. Also I’m only 20 so I’ve been quoted 350 a month for only liability. I don’t make enough to get a car let alone insurance
Is there any way you can get a better paying job that doesn't require a degree?
Not really they are all usually taken

I live in a big city in America. 200 bucks here is basically 2 dollars. And yes. After food and other expenses there is nothing left

A car, a good car at that, will run 3k and I’m being generous. Also I’m only 20 so I’ve been quoted 350 a month for only liability. I don’t make enough to get a car let alone insurance

Getting a better job seems like the only solution. Also, you need to get out of city. Even better if you get out of a Democratic state, and move into a business friendly state like NC, TX, or FL. Put your mother on car insurance, it will bring the rates down. Use your mother while you can.

Try "farm Bureau" insurance. Much cheaper.

Or just walk. Buy a backpack and walk away.

I still live with my parents

Getting a better job seems like the only solution. Also, you need to get out of city. Even better if you get out of a Democratic state, and move into a business friendly state like NC, TX, or FL. Put your mother on car insurance, it will bring the rates down. Use your mother while you can.
My mother and I don’t get along. She doesn’t have a car, and she can’t get insurance either for reasons I’m not gonna say here(but you can probably guess why from my username)

the issue is I hate living with her but she’s useless to the point, again for reasons I can’t say here but you can probably guess from my username, where I can’t abandon her either

so I’m basically stuck and trying to find a way out. If I was able to get very good money it would solve some problems

Even if you had all the money in the world, we still wouldn't have anyone who lusted after us, no one to fulfill our needs. Basically we are coping either way.

Become an electrician

I have no clue, man, not a single clue, sorry, man.