Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I get back?

runoffhate

runoffhate

Greycel
What are the best ways to get revenge or get back at the world? Not ER but something else - how can I get away with inflicting suffering on others like they have done to me?

How do you get revenge for all the negative treatment- or do you just leave that to the real monsters of society?

I dunno, giving up entirely on society and fooling and leeching on the system as much as you can.

Success:soy: is:soy: the:soy: best:soy: revenge:soy::soy::soy:
This^^^.
Also, by not killing yourself. The reality of the situation is that by being a single childless man, you are already destroying the welfare state that has been the main contributor to female entitlement and feminism. Even if you wageslave, you are still going to be helping in destroying this cucked welfare state.

My join date is before yours.
hurdur i make 30 posts and then make bait threads of how to get back (but not ER guys dont worry im not THAT obvious of bait guys hehee"

go back to IT you fucking piece of shit waste of space worthless flesh sack

hurdur i make 30 posts and then make bait threads of how to get back (but not ER guys dont worry im not THAT obvious of bait guys hehee"

go back to IT you fucking piece of shit waste of space worthless flesh sack

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

there are plenty ways which dont require projectile or amunition.