Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get around my BDD?

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
From the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep, all I ever fuckin think about for the past two years is my looks, looks and looks. My whole day is just spent researching on shit to do with looks or either looksmaxxing in some way.

It's sad as hell. I was just going through my phone and saw a "to-do list" that I made two years ago (when I was 18 and bluepilled) of all the things that I want to ever do in my life. I want to accomplish so much and do so much but my whole mind is just corrupted and I can't ever focus on anything else due to my looks It pains me so much. And the thing is I know I will never ever be happy with myself because I will never be of a looks level satisfactory to girls.

I just want to get out of all this and focus on other aspects of life. I will probably still get my surgeries in the future but i'm done with bothering with girls. I will never be enough for them. I know it and I accept it. I just want to be happy with myself for my own sanity like I used to be as a little kid, so I can do other things. I want to stop looking in the mirror all day from thousands of different angles. I want to stop looking at my face from different phones in different lightings, in different angles. It's just too much. I'm only 21 right now, so not all my life is gone but I really want to just escape my BDD, get a grip on myself and move on with other things. what do i do?

Chad doesn't have to worry about his looks because bone structure isn't going to change from waking up, and he is satisfied with his evolutionary purpose being fulfilled.

If you are incel, your ugliness is not an illusion.

Cope

BDD = being aware that you're ugly

Cope

I think it's more than that. Like an obsession with the fact that you're ugly and an inability to accept it.

I think it's more than that. Like an obsession with the fact that you're ugly and an inability to accept it.
He has accepted it. He's just dissecting his subhumanness so he knows which surgeries to get in the future
I will probably still get my surgeries in the future but i'm done with bothering with girls. I will never be enough for them. I know it and I accept it.

He has accepted it. He's just dissecting his subhumanness so he knows which surgeries to get in the future
He hasn't accepted it, he has merely acknowledged it.

im sure if you ask nicely, girls will accept you for how you are so you can work past your BDD...yeah right LOL.

tbh, just realise that you're probably not ugly. you might be average/below average looking, but girls have such high standards that even average looking guys will be alone, so you may not be ugly objectively.

He knows full well that he's ugly. Look at his title and read the thread. I analyze my face and failos very often, doesn't mean I haven't accepted that I'm an utter subhuman

He knows full well that he's ugly. Look at his title and read the thread. I analyze my face and failos very often, doesn't mean I haven't accepted that I'm an utter subhuman
Acknowledging it does not mean accepting it. If you're obsessing over it, you have not accepted it.

brutally hit the gym and get vitamin D levels tested maybe inject test

Acknowledging it does not mean accepting it. If you're obsessing over it, you have not accepted it.
Low IQ. Most incels "obsess" over their looks. If we didn't accept it we would be bluepilled simp orbiters and/or posting on CuckTears and Reddit. We wouldn't even be posting here if that was the case

Low IQ. Most incels "obsess" over their looks. If we didn't accept it we would be bluepilled simp orbiters and/or posting on CuckTears and Reddit. We wouldn't even be posting here if that was the case
No, if you didn't acknowledge it you would be bluepilled. Bhai.

Cope

Number of particles in the multiverse iq

7E7BA5E6 FE90 4789 83D7 295437DA7532

If you are incel, your ugliness is not an illusion.
didnt say it was an illusion ?

well yes i have acknowledged it but i dont want to settle with it. thats why i want to get rhino and other surgeries to ascend.

im sure if you ask nicely, girls will accept you for how you are so you can work past your BDD...yeah right LOL.

tbh, just realise that you're probably not ugly. you might be average/below average looking, but girls have such high standards that even average looking guys will be alone, so you may not be ugly objectively.
yah on looks forums im told i look fine but irl is what matters, to foids i have 0 appeal so it doesnt really matter

brutally hit the gym and get vitamin D levels tested maybe inject test
been working out for a long time

didnt say it was an illusion ?

well yes i have acknowledged it but i dont want to settle with it. thats why i want to get rhino and other surgeries to ascend.

yah on looks forums im told i look fine but irl is what matters, to foids i have 0 appeal so it doesnt really matter

been working out for a long time
get steroids @Ellsworth

That's fine, but why do you think obsessively about it? Just do what you can to get your surgeries, and don't think about it anymore beyond that. Thinking about it more will not change it any faster.

That's fine, but why do you think obsessively about it? Just do what you can to get your surgeries, and don't think about it anymore beyond that. Thinking about it more will not change it any faster.
He knows deep down surgery can't fix autism and trauma from being rejected by soyciety alone so long

Another infiltrator, just kys already

He knows deep down surgery can't fix autism and trauma from being rejected by soyciety alone so long
this is so true tbh lol. no surgery for my retardation . i could never interact with girls normally due to years of rejection etc.

Cope

Newer greycels seem like they just read the word blackpill somewhere and made a account here.

Newer greycels seem like they just read the word blackpill somewhere and made a account here.
That's basically how it happens. OP is a lookism and .me refugee