Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a Hindu girlfriend????

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
I'm isolated from the Hindu community. My father made my life hell living in a white area. I was isolated from the Hindu community while my cousins grew up in a Hindu area. I'm too broke to even move out.

What should I do to get a hindu girlfriend because white girls don't give me the time of day.

Go to a temple

You go to the temple to pray
Then pray beside a Hindoo whore and then later start some small talk with her after you're done.

I would also like to know

I'm isolated from the Hindu community. My father made my life hell living in a white area. I was isolated from the Hindu community while my cousins grew up in a Hindu area. I'm too broke to even move out.

What should I do to get a hindu girlfriend because white girls don't give me the time of day.
they are kinda hot arent they
like idk how to put this
but
they give me an errection :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

god i fucking hate indian women. they fucking chew up and spit out indian men and lust for white cock. bottom of the barrel subhumans moral wise AND lookswise.

they are kinda hot arent they
like idk how to put this
but
they give me an errection :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
nah they give me dirty whore vibes vs a white girl gives purity vibes

a white girl gives purity vibes

Be reincarnated.

Many veneues where I live have Bollywood nights. There’s your chance to score curry foids

Become white then tell your cousins!!

no brahmin virgin stacy for you inkwell:soy::foidSoy:

Come to a rural places in India and say I'll give you dowry instead of your daughter and they will give you a pure Hindu girl