Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i get a 6'2 Dutch goddess? I'm 5'7.5 and Slavic

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
It's the only chance for my kids to have a good life :feelsseriously:

I’d tell you but I’m on 140% warning rn and if say it again I’ll probably get temp banned for muh illegal content

My brocel is coming for your foids.. keep seething.
He called foids "goddess" retard. That's foid worship. I'm not from the Netherlands, shitskin.

but my reddit screenshotterino
FD7CF6DD 2747 4E7E A604 A10E975ACD1F

it won't be cheap

Come on. You gotta get used to eating ethnic ass. It'll come in handy when you're inevitably forced to ascend with a noodlewhore.
Stop huffing gasoline

Dress like a slut

Not worth it to have kids in this day and age

pretty gay take
Not wanting to waste a lifetime worth of money on them while also risking having a trucel offspring is somehow gay?
Lmao just gtfo GrAYcel

It doesn't have to be consensual just saying
LoL

There's no harm in date raping a slut. If an Incel pulled off date raping a Stacy then I would view them as an epic hero. Sluts deserve to get raped.

Not wanting to waste a lifetime worth of money on them while also risking having a trucel offspring is somehow gay?
Lmao just gtfo GrAYcel
If I have a kid with a 6'2 Dutch foid he will definitively not turn into a trucel

It's the only chance for my kids to have a good life :feelsseriously:
1. Become rich
2. Pay 6'2" dutch woman to be a surrogate and sign over all of her parental rights (also sign a contract restricting her from contacting the child indefinitely or atleast until they are 18)

Outside of that give up

Request for Information
Why are you calling a femoid goddess?
because the dutch are gods. Dutch foids are still just as retarded as the other ones, but their genes are god tier