Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i fix Windows 11 "No internet, secured" error ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im having it since a few days and i tried everything thats recommended online: deactivating IPV6, changing DNS server/using default ones, restarting laptop, disabling/enabling my network etc. but absolutely nothing worked. The same WiFi works flawlessly on my phone, so the issue must be on Windows 11s side.

saar have you try turn your router off and on again saar

are you sure your phone isn't using mobile data ? Maybe your internet is just cut off right now ?

Saar switch to Windows 10 saar

Im having it since a few days and i tried everything thats recommended online: deactivating IPV6, changing DNS server/using default ones, restarting laptop, disabling/enabling my network etc. but absolutely nothing worked. The same WiFi works flawlessly on my phone, so the issue must be on Windows 11s side.
When ever my laptop wifi stop working I just click trouble soute

My condolences...

Have you heard the good news about our open source Linux saviors?

Perform a network reset then restart your computer you'll have to do this once a week this is the only workaround

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back